Keep the Heid

southdown

I have just watched an archival game of Arsenal V Leeds in the 2003/4 season on the 2nd April at Highbury. Leeds would have gone down if they had lost and if Arsenal lost, Man

U would be champions. Viduka scored for Leeds in the last minute to give them a 3-2 win and give them another season in the top flight, Man U won the Championship.

Just a little reminder that in this wonderful game of football that we all love the most unpredictable can happen.

I urge all Gers fans to get right behind the team for the remaining games until the Championship is in the bag. I am confident that Walter and the coaching staff will not allow any

player to think for one moment that we are there .We of all people know that is not over yet. We have a very demanding schedule ahead of us so let us get right behind the team

for every game, some of the players who have not been over the course may now be getting nervous and it may show in their play; make allowances for it and don't be too quick

to criticise.

The players up until now have been absolutely brilliant, lets all help them over the finishing line for what could be the most astonishing season in Rangers history.