Aberdeen v Falkirk

I actually want another trip up to Pittodrie. Imagine winning the league up there!

It would be beautiful,but let's take what appears to be the easier trip.

agreed PB.

and am I right in thinking a draw is all Falkirk need?

I actually want another trip up to Pittodrie. Imagine winning the league up there!

agreed PB.

That's what they are saying CG. You know the game is actually on live right now on the Setanta station,I think that is a first for us eh? :unsure:

agreed PB.

That's what they are saying CG. You know the game is actually on live right now on the Setanta station,I think that is a first for us eh? :unsure:

definitely the first I've heard of them doing that. Would be nice if we could start getting that more often.

agreed PB.

definitely the first I've heard of them doing that. Would be nice if we could start getting that more often.

I always check my Setanta sports Canada schedule,for the upcoming week now. (tu)

2-1 Sheep, so over the line before crossing the ball its unreal.

Scott Booth says Aberdeen won't care, more like he doesn't care! He should never be commentating on this game.