Tannadice on Sunday

The Artist

Why is this place even allowed to be used for top flight games? The place is a total joke,from the toilet in the west stand only having urinals, so if anyone needs a dump then what are you supposed to do?? Even then you face a crushing hazard trying to get INTO the bloody toilet. Then the pie stand can only serve ONE at a time in a crowd of thousands. The place is a complete dump and an accident waiting to happen!!

p.s did anyone see the police with video cameras videoing us in the west stand?? Whats that all about?? Only here would such blatant one sidedness happen. Imagine if the government came out and said “were gonna fit cctv into all known black communites but nowhere else†whats the difference in that and videoing only one set of supporters??

Why is this place even allowed to be used for top flight games? The place is a total joke,from the toilet in the west stand only having urinals, so if anyone needs a dump then what are you supposed to do?? Even then you face a crushing hazard trying to get INTO the bloody toilet. Then the pie stand can only serve ONE at a time in a crowd of thousands. The place is a complete dump and an accident waiting to happen!!

p.s did anyone see the police with video cameras videoing us in the west stand?? Whats that all about?? Only here would such blatant one sidedness happen. Imagine if the government came out and said “were gonna fit cctv into all known black communites but nowhere else†whats the difference in that and videoing only one set of supporters??

Aye mate the place is a dump! We tried doing the bouncy where i was sitting and everyone was screaming in pain rather than singing! My Knees are thighs are black and blue!

Apparently the police recored the fans as they have no CCTV cameras in the ground....i wonder if they do it at every home game though???

Just wave at them....we were waving and singing to them and the soon stopped! haha

Yeah i noticed them filming us. I thought maybe it was for facial recognition purposes - ie identify trouble makers.

The guy holding the camera seemed to scan the whole crowd on one side of the west stand and then moved to the other side of the stand to record the rest. Made me think he was looking for trouble-makers as opposed to recording us. Not sure though.

Yeah i noticed them filming us. I thought maybe it was for facial recognition purposes - ie identify trouble makers.

The guy holding the camera seemed to scan the whole crowd on one side of the west stand and then moved to the other side of the stand to record the rest. Made me think he was looking for trouble-makers as opposed to recording us. Not sure though.

they should go over to Frankfurt or Moenchengladbach matches if they want to see action and leave us alone