what was it like today ?

delboy19721

Just watched the highlights on setanta, still looked a bit suspect at the back. But going foward looked much better, boyd had a couple of chances as well as his 2 goals and fergusons was an excellent finish and a good celebration as well

Worrying big dado got injured again

had to give my season book up today it was my daughter.s football birthday party.was the atmosphere good ? wot happened when the teams came out ,was it super ally or walter smith blue and white army and how did we play (spl)

Was this party at Stonelaw by any chnce??

had to give my season book up today it was my daughter.s football birthday party.was the atmosphere good ? wot happened when the teams came out ,was it super ally or walter smith blue and white army and how did we play (spl)

Atmosphere was no bad. A lot of super Ally getting sung. Walter Smiths blue and white Army at the end.

The atmosphere will never be the same as ity was when we could sing the BB or at least until someone comes up with a new blinder of a song.

Fitba wise were were no bad but no great. There's a long long way to go and hopefully a few players in and a few players out will help that.

5-0 though can't complain. The boy Barry back at what he does best, bossing the midfield and bossing the players arounf him. WATP!