Cousin - why would he want to go to Fulham now?

Bluepeter9

Now Fulham are all but relegated will Cousin still be wanted there/ stilll want to go there?

I think NOT! but are we contracturally bound to sell him ?

I don't believe we are, however if they make another offer we should be as willing as possible - good, easy negotiations might give us an advantage in dealing for Steve Davis

No, he won't go now.

He never hid his desire to play in the PREMIERSHIP, but I think we can all forget about the £3mil now.

Not that I'm bothered, I still say he's the best all round striker at the club and we miss him when we're playing 1 up front without him.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£Â£s and plenty of them, simple.

I imagine Willy Mackay was selling him for £3m knowing full well that when Fulham would get relegated Cousin would demand another transfer only six months after moving from Rangers. Another nice % for Willy there.

Cousin must now be surely questioning any decision to move to Fulham knowing that he will playing CCC football next season.

I still reckon he'll leave, not to Fulham though.

I suppose that is the answer - Cousin is likely to go but not nessecarily to Fulham but to some other bottom of the league Premiership team - who can increase his wages and afford the £3M. Sigh - still he cost us £1M (I think) so a reasnoble return, what he has done for us and £2M profit in the bank.

I suppose that is the answer - Cousin is likely to go but not nessecarily to Fulham but to some other bottom of the league Premiership team - who can increase his wages and afford the £3M. Sigh - still he cost us £1M (I think) so a reasnoble return, what he has done for us and £2M profit in the bank.

I think he will still go. Where to, I dont know.

Whoever gets promoted from the Championship will bid £3 million for Cousin in the summer.

Wigan and Sunderland will be interested as well

He's no Oirish but....

Whoever gets promoted from the Championship will bid £3 million for Cousin in the summer.

Wigan and Sunderland will be interested as well

He's no Oirish but....

Danny O'Cousin.

Keano will be after him!