In Europe in May (May 1st = 2nd leg)

Bluepeter9

Our next 6 games (if we beat Thistle on Sunday are)

13th Scottish Cup Quarter Final (Thistle away)

16th Celtic Away

20th Scottish Cup Semi Fnal (St Johnstone - Hampden)

24th UEFA Semi Fiorentena Home

27th Celtic Away

1st May UEFA Semi Fiorentena Away

Now that beats last season hands down.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are all games we really should be winning. :rangers:

I'd like to win them all but a draw here or there would not be too painfull, we must and should beat Thistle this time round. Walter may have some injuries to contend with and a couple of booking that will effect his teams. A draw in one Old Firm match and a goal-less Fiorentina at Ibrox would be the kind of tactic I can see us employing. Then a full scale assault in Italy. Walter can do what he likes and I'll be right behind him. Very proud of all the lads.

And they are all games we really should be winning. :rangers:

I'd like to win them all but a draw here or there would not be too painfull, we must and should beat Thistle this time round. Walter may have some injuries to contend with and a couple of booking that will effect his teams. A draw in one Old Firm match and a goal-less Fiorentina at Ibrox would be the kind of tactic I can see us employing. Then a full scale assault in Italy. Walter can do what he likes and I'll be right behind him. Very proud of all the lads.

I agree with you 100%, not being defeated is more important, I probably should have worded my response better by saying that these are games we are capable of winning.

Our games up till then:

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Scottish Cup

Partick v Rangers

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Celtic v Rangers

Thursday, 24 April 2008

UEFA Cup

Rangers v Fiorentina, SF

I think this is the SM of the Scottish cup game at weekend

Thursday, 01 May 2008

UEFA Cup

Fiorentina v Rangers, SF

Sunday, 04 May 2008

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Hibernian v Rangers

=========================

It's superb that we're still in Europe in May :D

I think Wattie will field the reserves against Thistle so i fancy a close one maybe even get put out.

Celtic away i fancy a draw

Fiorentine at home 0-0

If out Scottish cup then St Mirren away...1-3

Beggars away 0-1

Fiorentina away 1-1

championeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez and UEFA cup final.

Better make sure i've a spare liver kickin about

Nothing inbetween the 16th and 24th?

Thats the date (20th) for the semi final of the Scottish, assuming we can see off Partick mate (tu)

Cheers, I just saw the other thread aswell. Getting all mixed up with these fixtures. celtc x2, Fiorentina and Hibs all away in the next few weeks. Exciting times.

Nothing inbetween the 16th and 24th?

Thats the date (20th) for the semi final of the Scottish, assuming we can see off Partick mate (tu)

Cheers, I just saw the other thread aswell. Getting all mixed up with these fixtures. celtc x2, Fiorentina and Hibs all away in the next few weeks. Exciting times.

:lol: Aye it's going to be a bit repetitive over the next couple of weeks playing Fiorentina and

the mhanks, it's hard to keep up with everything, rather this than just facing SPL games every week though ;)