todays game

billyc79

Morning fellow bears. Id like to know if the game today is shown anywhere. I know the mankys are on setanta and i may have to watch them get fucked but id much rather be watching the bears rather than listening to the radio, any help would be minted. we are the people.

yes i know of that mate but im was wondering if anyone has come across any links to the game online? i usually get most and i was hoping it could be streamed somewhere,.

they have been trying to stop them i think but u can still pick most up. why does it seems to be the bears with a problem about the games getting shown? what sites do u use for your fitba online ? ive also noticed u can get an online season book but u have to live abroad.

why does it seems to be the bears with a problem about the games getting shown?

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with David Murray mate, if I remember correctly...

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with David Murray mate, if I remember correctly...

Yeah...Think SDM put a stop to all games on random asian channels and what not.

To hell with the fans, eh...

Yeah...Think SDM put a stop to all games on random asian channels and what not.

To hell with the fans, eh...

Think it is more to do with spl games lacking quality, excitement and interest to non scots. A tie against first division opposition is not an attraction to a mass audience which these channels cater for.

The first game was dire for me and fellow supporters who turned up for it so to neutrals it would be torture, but let us forget common sense and blame SDM.