Ticket money for both semis to be taken out if on the CCS auto scheme are...

Boab

what are chances of getting a final ticket (if we get there) if we dont go to the semi (work on a sunday :( )

might be a bit of a struggle as persons on semi and final priority scheme get first refusal and cant see many not wanting to go

what are chances of getting a final ticket (if we get there) if we dont go to the semi (work on a sunday :( )

You will have no problem what so ever getting a final ticket. QOS will have a very small allocation so there will be plenty of tickets floating about. There will be a public sale so unless you leave it till the last minute you'll be fine.

You will have no problem what so ever getting a final ticket. QOS will have a very small allocation so there will be plenty of tickets floating about. There will be a public sale so unless you leave it till the last minute you'll be fine.

when was the last time theyre was a public sale for final and rules state qos get half the stadium and if they return any then they go to gers fans but i can see them using up full allocation

when was the last time theyre was a public sale for final and rules state qos get half the stadium and if they return any then they go to gers fans but i can see them using up full allocation

Well there was 24,000 people there for the semi and i'd argue at least 15k+ were Aberdeen. They'll never sell out their allocation, most of it will be returned for a public sale.

I remember Hearts had an abundance of tickets when they played Gretna and that was with lots of neutrals supporting Gretna due to how they'd marched up the leagues and had a certain romance about them. People arent feeling that way about QOS.

No chance will they sell more than 20,000 tickets, their average attendance is about 1500, they'll greatly exceed that but not by more than 10 times.

Well there was 24,000 people there for the semi and i'd argue at least 15k+ were Aberdeen. They'll never sell out their allocation, most of it will be returned for a public sale.

I remember Hearts had an abundance of tickets when they played Gretna and that was with lots of neutrals supporting Gretna due to how they'd marched up the leagues and had a certain romance about them. People arent feeling that way about QOS.

No chance will they sell more than 20,000 tickets, their average attendance is about 1500, they'll greatly exceed that but not by more than 10 times.

the papers said that 12000 qos fans went therefor i expect that amount plus maybe 5000 more for the final and also there will be the tkts that go to all the other clubs and dont forget when we played dundee there was no public sale so on that i will be amazed if theres a public sale