Gotta love this...

cooper1989

What a pair of wanks

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/footbal...86908-20384566/

In case you cant get to the link...

Samaras and Donati write off Gers' Euro hopes

Apr 16 2008 By Keith Jackson and Craig Swan

CELTIC pair Georgios Samaras and Massimo Donati launched a two-pronged attack on Rangers last night by branding Walter Smith's side long-ball merchants who have NO CHANCE of reaching the UEFA Cup Final.

Greek striker Samaras lit the Old Firm touchpaper as he looked ahead to tonight's crucial title showdown at Parkhead by insisting Smith's team don't even attempt to play football.

And Donati went one better when he risked the wrath of his own support by conceding the SPL crown to Rangers only to then tip Fiorentina to send the Ibrox men crashing out of Europe.

Neither player looks likely to win a starting place in Gordon Strachan's team tonight as Celtic fight to keep their fading title defence alive, with Smith's side looking to go seven points clear at the top of the table with two games in hand. On-loan Samaras, however, reckons Celtic have a better quality of player in their squad, despite the current league positions.

Speaking at the club's Lennoxtown HQ yesterday he said: "Some players have some opinions. My opinion is that they don't try to play football.

"They are all back in defence and try to make the counter-attack with one striker on top. I expected them to play more football and try to pass the ball and do something but they do something else.

"But that is the philosophy of their club and our philosophy is something else.

"We are more football players in our team, more passing the ball and putting the ball forward to try to play.

"They are a different style but we must focus on our style and not how they play.

"I don't care how they play but how we play. That is the most important thing and we must focus on our performance and how we are going to win the game.

"I'm looking at our style of football and trying to pass the ball, create chances and score. That is what we are going to do."

Donati's blast came via an interview on an Italian sports website as he previewed Fiorentina's visit to Glasgow for next week's UEFA Cup semi-final first leg.

He said: "Rangers are not a team that plays fantastic football but they are very strong as a group.

"They defend well and if you make a mistake they can exploit it. The first leg won't be easy for Fiorentina because of the atmosphere in Glasgow but Rangers will be without Barry Ferguson and Kevin Thomson, their two best players.

"In my opinion, the Final will be between Bayern Munich and Fiorentina."

But Donati will have caused further damage to his brittle popularity at Parkhead by writing off his side's hopes of coming back from the brink to claim a third successive SPL crown - and by touting himself for a summer move back to AC Milan.

He said: "I would like to come back to Milan. As I understand it, many players may leave the club this summer if they do not qualify for the Champions League.

"I am happy in Scotland. It's just a shame we are out of the League and the Scottish Cup. It would have been nice to win something this season. I don't feel the need to return to Italy but if an offer comes in I'd be interested because it's Italy."

Celtic haven't beaten Rangers or scored a goal in any of the last four Glasgow derbies but Samaras remains undaunted by the task facing his team.

Strachan's men lost 1-0 at Ibrox last month in the latest setback but Samaras said: "In the last game, we didn't get what we deserved. I think we played good football but it is in the past now.

"We can't do anything about it. All we can do is look at our mistakes and try to correct them.

"All my team-mates and the coaching staff are preparing the right way to be ready. We are looking forward to this game and are trying to win.

"I think we have something to prove. First, to our supporters to prove that we are a good team and we can be close to the race for the title.

"It is not in our hands because Rangers have four points more with games in hand but I think if we win our last six games - and that is our target - we will wait for a mistake.

"We are still dreaming and we still believe in ourselves. I think everyone believes in this target (winning the title).

"We disappointed the fans in the last weeks with some results against Dundee United and Motherwell in the League and Aberdeen in the Cup.

"We played good football and created alot of chances but if you don't score, you cannot win games. That is what happens and that is the reason why we must give them back something - a big smile.

"Of course, we deserve that as football players, too, because we have been working hard on the pitch and the results will come.

"It is nice when you win. You know when you are close and one point behind Rangers, you can put them under pressure and that is what we are trying to do.

"We want to see if they are ready to handle that. Look, we have six games until the end of the season but that does not mean we will take all of the points or Rangers will take all their points.

"You wait for a mistake, that is the reason why we are trying to put them under pressure.

"Don't forget there are also two games against Rangers left, it is not won and you never know what can happen in football."

Samaras, meanwhile, has insisted he would be happy to sign a permanent deal at Parkhead but only if he does not have to play second fiddle to Scott McDonald and Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

The Greek joined on a short-term deal from Manchester City and it is understood he has done enough for Celtic to consider making the stay long term in the summer.

But Samaras insists he would seek assurances from Strachan about his place in the pecking order before signing.

Since joining, the Aussie and Dutchman have started most matches and the Euro-2008 bound ace said: "First of all I want to stay focused on the last six games, to be healthy and I am glad I am here at Celtic and they are helping me to be in the European Championship in the summer.

"For my side, I try to help them win the title. I don't know what is going to happen after the summer. I'm not returning to Manchester City, that is for sure.

"After the summer we must sit and discuss what is going to happen.

"I am happy but in the future I want to be first striker and not a back-up striker.

"I don't have a problem at the moment because the club supported me and gave me the chance to come here.

"My first choice is to stay here but only if I am first choice. The most important thing now is to enjoy the rest of the season, relax and go to the European Championship. After that, I will sit around the table and see their philosophy. I like it here and I would like to stay but I am going to see what the conditions will be."

For the time being, though, Samaras' mind is set on tonight and he said: "I can understand how important it is.

"I had already played in a game within the same city like Man United v Man City but this is 10 times stronger.

"The supporters are excited to win the game so they can go to work the next day and be proud of themselves.

"I think everybody within the club and everybody who supports the club is looking forward to the game. We will try to win the game and then give the fans the pleasure of winning the title."

I would love so much if we palyed like Arsenal or something tonight in terms of passing and moving and then see what Samaras has to say . WOuld be good :bouncy:

I would love so much if we palyed like Arsenal or something tonight in terms of passing and moving and then see what Samaras has to say . WOuld be good :bouncy:

:shifty: seriously doubt that :lol:

Samaras = "I don't care how they play but how we play. That is the most important thing and we must focus on our performance and how we are going to win the game."

well why is he complaining if he does not care,honestly these tims are getting extremely stupid.

i just posted something about us and arseanl in another thread, freaky.

donati is a shocking addition to scottish football, though samaras looks tidy, thought he was there best player last old firm game.

as for thier comments, does anybody care? its not exactly a european winners convention, its an ac milan reserve reject and a man city reject

Let the 2 twats do the talking off the pitch and we will do the talking on the pitch like we have done in the last couple of games. The pressure is all on them tonight as they have to WIN the game if they want to keep the title!! The players will be fired up enough and confidence is sky high throughout the team and thats why we will win tonight :rangers:

CELTIC pair Georgios Samaras and Massimo Donati launched a two-pronged attack on Rangers last night by branding Walter Smith's side long-ball merchants who have NO CHANCE of reaching the UEFA Cup Final.

More chance than you timmy! No tims in Europe, or any knock out cup!

i just posted something about us and arseanl in another thread, freaky.

donati is a shocking addition to scottish football, though samaras looks tidy, thought he was there best player last old firm game.

as for thier comments, does anybody care? its not exactly a european winners convention, its an ac milan reserve reject and a man city reject

yeh i noticed after i posted that. Weird . Snap !! :)

Well... remember this?

And WE cant play fitba? bollox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj3h3q81eE

Rangers 'showboating' and against whom? f off ra shellick. And...

wtf is Glasgow in Ireland?

great video

charlie adam giving it the ronaldinho eyes- just after a minute into the video

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Well... remember this?

And WE cant play fitba? bollox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj3h3q81eE

Rangers 'showboating' and against whom? f off ra shellick. And...

wtf is Glasgow in Ireland?

Am I missing something with this video? Apparently we cannot play any football except long ball..... did my eyes miss something, cos as far as I can see a minute and a half of close passing, and Sellick didn't touch the ball.... but of course we cannot play football!

Well I think thats the whole lot had a pop at us now. Do the Dhims actually take all this in? If we are that bad why are we still in Europe and competing for 2 trophies having bagged one already whereas ra selleck playing "total football" have ended up with nothing but...err nothing thats it!

Pin it on the Wall Walter, if there is any room left...