Chris Burke

rfc_no1fan

Wonder what style he'll be getting tomorrow, when he goes for a hair cut....

:coop: ?

Was thinking of him last night actually when I was watching mcgeedy. Eighteen months ago they were both at about the same stage but Burke just hasn't progressed at all.

So far as the new hairdoo goes he should get a skinhead because throughout history the guys with the short hair have always been the winners i.e. the Normans beat the Saxons, the Roundheads beat the Cavaliers and of course the U.S. Cavalry beat the Indians :D

Wonder what style he'll be getting tomorrow, when he goes for a hair cut....

:coop: ?

Was thinking of him last night actually when I was watching mcgeedy. Eighteen months ago they were both at about the same stage but Burke just hasn't progressed at all.

So far as the new hairdoo goes he should get a skinhead because throughout history the guys with the short hair have always been the winners i.e. the Normans beat the Saxons, the Roundheads beat the Cavaliers and of course the U.S. Cavalry beat the Indians :D

I have a blunt pair of scissors and an equally blunt razor. I have never cut hair but I volunteer to cut his.

Guest Andypendek

this sectarian abuse of chris burke's hairstyle choices must stop!!! mods, where are you? we all know the real reason people dislike his hair.

this sectarian abuse of chris burke's hairstyle choices must stop!!! mods, where are you? we all know the real reason people dislike his hair.

It's disgraceful.

*waits for Bauba's hooves to come stamping up the corridor*