New GTA

True_Blue_Gal

Anyone looking forward to it?

I am quite boring and play the one role playing game i have for my x box but i am very excited about this new game.

I love this range of games and San Andreas was the best so far.

Is it due to come out at end of April?

Looks amazin. Would pre-order it if you were wanting it at the end of this month. Some shops round about here have even stopped taken orders so a would be quick :)

You think? Maybe your right hee hee.

Thanks!

i think even some websites have stopped pre orders. i ordered mine from shopto.net and they are currently waiting for their stock to come in :bouncy: i got euro 08 a day early from them so lets hope it is the same for GTA IV :rangers:

Guest johngers
Looks amazin. Would pre-order it if you were wanting it at the end of this month. Some shops round about here have even stopped taken orders so a would be quick :)

Thanks!

i think even some websites have stopped pre orders. i ordered mine from shopto.net and they are currently waiting for their stock to come in :bouncy: i got euro 08 a day early from them so lets hope it is the same for GTA IV :rangers:

I think play.com send them out early aswell.

I just hope I have money when it comes out and don't have to wait a bit longer. Need to get the rest of my uni work done for the semester as this will take up some serious time. It looks so detailed, I can't wait.

Thanks!

Game have stopped taking pre-orders on the standard game but are still accepting them for the special edition package. Here's hoping i get mine a wee bit earlier too.

Thanks!

I think play.com send them out early aswell.

Really? Oh i think i shall pre-order. Cannot wait hee hee.

I will plan it and get a pack of beer and just play for days hee hee

Was in game yesterday and they said they were not taking anymore pre orders but would have stock in to buy from the shelf so wouldn't worry too much.

Anyway Tesco ans Asda will have loads in and if it gets desperate go to places like Virgin HMV, Argos, Toys r Us where nobody usually buys games from.

Heard two rumours about GTA4

1. Xbox gets extra stuff as we know because M$ paid 50m but the extra stuff might be a whole new city (i doubt this but you never know)

2. Tesco may break the release date and release this Friday.

The second one i could believe there is nothing to stop any shop releasing early other than Rockstar may not supply that store in the future can't see that happening with Tesco though.

that'll be shite if xbox gets a whole new city and the ps3 doesn't :(

brilliant if tesco does start selling the game a few days early. i will have to make sure shopto havent charged me for gta iv though as ill have to cancel the pre order.

I work in tesco but we dont sell games early, its a smaller tesco so i think its a bit slower in terms of getting the games...

i ordered mine from game, had to get spec edition, had it preordered for 360 on shopto and they stopped the preorder, i asked them if they could swap it to ps3 pre order last year when i got my ps3 but they said they would do it closer the time, i emailed them a couple weeks ago and they said they wouldnt doh

so i cancelled my order alltogether and hopefully i get it soon

i just bloody realised the game isnt out this friday :( i cant wait a whole bloody week, but at least i only work sunday monday tuesday so i ll have the whole week to play it :P

Reading more it seems PS3 is getting extra download stuff as well so maybe ps3 owners will get the same stuff but 3 months or something later.

Have also heard GTA5 might be exclusive to PS3 as Rockstar have one more game to make for Sony but have also heard they maybe doing something else.

Don't know why Sony didn't use their agreement to make GTA4 exclusive does Rockstar have something even bigger in the works that Sony wants ??

• 2 weeks later...