Muff

My Choice:-

-------------------Alexander---------------

Broadfoot-----Dailly-----Weir------Papac

--------------------Ferguson---------------

Whittaker----------Davis------------Novo

--------------------Buffel-------------------

-------------------Cousin-------------------

As I've said before, having both Whittaker & Broadfoot on the right means that, when Scumtic have the ball, they can double up on Gayboy. JCD gets to rest his groin (and whatever else is hurting) in preparation for Florence.

I don't think we need 5 in midfield against the unwashed, especially if Brown is back for them. All we should need is Barry lying deep, when they have the ball, to provide cover for the centre-backs. Davis can handle Hartley, or whoever else they want to put up against him.

Walter, of course, will probably field an entirely different side. :D

and win...

Walter knows best

:rangers::rangers:

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, having both Whittaker & Broadfoot on the right means that, when Scumtic have the ball, they can double up on Gayboy. JCD gets to rest his groin (and whatever else is hurting) in preparation for Florence.

I don't think we need 5 in midfield against the unwashed, especially if Brown is back for them. All we should need is Barry lying deep, when they have the ball, to provide cover for the centre-backs. Davis can handle Hartley, or whoever else they want to put up against him.

and win...

Walter knows best

:rangers::rangers:

Absolutely! (tu) That's why he gets paid da big bucks! :D

That was the idea in the last game and it failed to work as McGeady ran rings round them in the first half and to play the same set up as in that first half could result in a worse outcome.

In the Scotsman's Sport section, they have a "set your watch" column which highlights the cliches of a big football game, today's was the game tomorrow:

Walter Smith is moved to vindicate his defensive tactics before a ball is kicked, so giving an insight into his likely approach: time spotted:

Celtic fans uneasy about Rangers UEFA cup run wave tinfoil representations of the European Cup at their counterparts: time spotted:

Pundits break a new world record for using the word "massive" in a 15-minute spell during the pre-game build up:time spotted:

Amid the frenzy a confused supporter throws a £20 note at the referee isntead of the 50p bit he had intended for the purpose: time spotted:

:lol:

The JCD/Cousin debate is a good one...what are the pros and cons of each you think?

I know tomorrows game is huge for us, and lots of Bears would rather beat the scum than win the UEFA Cup, but I don't see it that way at all. We can still win the SPL even if we don't win tomorrow. But we can't win the UEFA Cup without getting rid of Fiorentina. Therefore our best striker, IMO Darcheville, must be kept in cotton wool for Thursday, leaving Cousin to face the less-than-daunting scummy defence.

Wouldn't put it past the scum to try injuring JCD either, just to hinder our chances of becoming the only Scottish club to lift 2 European trophies.

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

I think Darche has to start. I know what Wreckedroy is saying about Thursday, but tomorrow is a MUST win as far as I'm concerned. We must throw everything we've got at these mhanky bassas. We win this, kill off their league challenge, then head for Thursday on a high (tu)

:rangers:

i'd start darcheville personally but only if we are going to play someone who will pass the ball to him and set him on a run. Several times on thursday he had the opportunity to run past defenders if the ball had been passed to him but it wasnt ( whittaker being the main culprit for failing to do so that night) I hope buffel gets a chance against them tomorrow but he will be lucky to get even a sub appearence i reckon. Left side of midfield is concerning me. I want us to play novo and whittaker on the right hand side as they pretty contained plastic paddy last time when they were playing there. Unfortunatly with 3 left sided players out i reckon whittaker will be out there again.

Walter's team?

_________________________Alexander____________________

Broadfoot____________Dailly________Weir____________Papac

_________________________Hemdani______________________

____________________Davis______Ferguson________________

Novo__________________________________________Whittaker

_________________________Cousin________________________

Concerned about RB, CB, Hemdani, CM and LM.

Alexander

Whittaker Dailly Weir Papac

Davis Ferguson Hemdani Novo

Buffel

Darcheville

Let's do these filthy b*stards!!

i like that team but i think muffgers team is more likely to be the one that starts the game anyway.

Tomorrow is more important than Thursday. Super even said it in his interview the other day that the SPL is the priority. If JCD is fit and Walter and co think he's the best choice, then he'll start!

Tomorrow is more important than Thursday. Super even said it in his interview the other day that the SPL is the priority. If JCD is fit and Walter and co think he's the best choice, then he'll start!

Absolutely (tu)

Tomorrow we kill off the Tims' title hopes :rangers:

OK I've obviously missed something.Why can't Thomson play? It was a one game suspension wasn't it?and he's already served that hasn't he?

or is he just injured? :unsure:

It was a 2 game (or possibly 3) game ban he got. He picked up the yellow against Celtc, played v Dundee Utd, misses 2 Celtc games (and maybe next one as well?). MuffGer knows this shit, he had to correct me earlier in the thread, but he's right. Thomson is out tomorrow. :(

Pisses me off that Celtc's "extended family" means that one of our best players misses 2 OF games instead of 1 :mad:

OK I've obviously missed something.Why can't Thomson play? It was a one game suspension wasn't it?and he's already served that hasn't he?

or is he just injured? :unsure:

It was a 2 game (or possibly 3) game ban he got. He picked up the yellow against Celtc, played v Dundee Utd, misses 2 Celtc games (and maybe next one as well?). MuffGer knows this shit, he had to correct me earlier in the thread, but he's right. Thomson is out tomorrow. :(

Pisses me off that Celtc's "extended family" means that one of our best players misses 2 OF games instead of 1 :mad:

Exactly, Thomson should of missed one Old Firm and either St. Mirren or Motherwell!

There is no way we should be playing 2 Old Firm matches on the trot when we still have pre-split matches to play!

Exactly, Thomson should of missed one Old Firm and either St. Mirren or Motherwell!

There is no way we should be playing 2 Old Firm matches on the trot when we still have pre-split matches to play!

2 match ban = 2 Old Firm matches? Especially when you think we agreed to postpone the New Year game when they were missing players and we were stronger. That's sporting integrity for you!!! :unsure:

2 match ban = 2 Old Firm matches? Especially when you think we agreed to postpone the New Year game when they were missing players and we were stronger. That's sporting integrity for you!!! :unsure:

Things always seem to fall into place for these reptiles,why do our hierarchy continually bend to every whim of these scumbags? :unsure: :angry2: