Walter having a real go in tommorows papers at LIEwell

Thermopylae

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was no challenge to sniff you out in the very first posts you had on this board. Hilarious that you think anyone here would actually believe that you are a Rangers supporter.
are you a dog?

Shite gives off a potent smell, whether you're canine or human.

at least walter will stick up for the club, not like that coward murray who is only after our money.

I actually disagree with that and will defend the club there.

Whilst murray dosn't say enough. bain can open his mouth.

as for murray being after our money, he imo puts alot of money into the team.

he's gave eck a budget, he gave PLG a good budget and he gave walter a good budget

now the season's of eck's last and plg's only we couldn't have been MAKING alot of money, not really yet the managers have all been given an alright budget which imo is down to murray- surely?

the only time bain opens his mouth is to suck murrays c--k.

It was no challenge to sniff you out in the very first posts you had on this board. Hilarious that you think anyone here would actually believe that you are a Rangers supporter.
are you a dog?

for a dog, i must hand it too you. you are a good typer.

at least walter will stick up for the club, not like that coward murray who is only after our money.

I actually disagree with that and will defend the club there.

Whilst murray dosn't say enough. bain can open his mouth.

as for murray being after our money, he imo puts alot of money into the team.

he's gave eck a budget, he gave PLG a good budget and he gave walter a good budget

now the season's of eck's last and plg's only we couldn't have been MAKING alot of money, not really yet the managers have all been given an alright budget which imo is down to murray- surely?

the only time bain opens his mouth is to suck murrays c--k.

now now. had i said that i'd be out the door with a couple of people shouting "Timmyyyy Timmyyy"

are you a dog?

Now that is what you call good banter. :blink:

are you a dog?

Looking for your hero Naka's next snack? :craphead:

are you a dog?

Hiro.

not like me to correct anyones spelling as mine is a mess, but i felt this time i had to.

Not Walters place, imo he has over stepped the mark and showen a slight lack of respect and maturity.

Dont talk shite, we are being penalised because the mhanky mob are shittin themselves that we can actually achieve what they failed to do 5 years ago.

are you a dog?

The term you are floundering in search of is "typist". There is no such word as typer - at least not until you came along to invent it.

are you a dog?

Hiro.

not like me to correct anyones spelling as mine is a mess, but i felt this time i had to.

anyone's*

Willferrell :lol:

It's actually quite entertaining watching you post complete and utter bollocks.

How in the name of Christ can a busy schedule not be in Wattie's place to comment?

And having a dig at LIEwell is perfectly within his place when said evil bastard of a chief executive is the man responsible for his team being in a situation of having to play 4/5 games in a week.

I had you marked from your very 1st post

Oh and I almost forgot

Truly tremendous stuff Sir Walter.

Wonder what the poisonous bastard will retort with but I'm guessing it won't half sting as much as your honest public battering of the snake.

With the Union Bears excellent mhedia banner and this. LIEwell may just be realizing that we have been sleeping on the issues of PR and he now has a fight on his hands.

Hell even Bain has been speaking out lately.

:rangers:

Not Walters place, imo he has over stepped the mark and showen a slight lack of respect and maturity.

What?,he gave them both barrels,good on him i say,it's about time someone got ripped into those scumbags,it's funny when their fans do something,ie throwing coins it gets forgotten about eventually,yet our fans get lambasted for some sectarian singing,not that i'm condoning that either

Watty is right, Liewell is a lying cheating scum bag, as far as that dick is concerned, why does no one in the press question his integrity and push those bastards to actually find the missile throwers for once.

"Tomorrow’s Old Firm encounter has also now been given a heightened edge, given Smith’s lampooning yesterday of Peter Lawwell, the Celtic chief executive, as “head of the sporting integrity committeeâ€, a reference to Lawwell’s recent statement about a possible extension to the league season. The Rangers manager even said he keeps “thinking about a Monty Python sketch†whenever he reflects on Lawwell’s outburst..."

Liewell: If you want to join the Sporting Integrity Committee, you have to really hate the Rangers.

Lex Gold: I do!

Liewell: Oh yeah, how much?

Lex Gold: A lot!

Liewell: Right, you're in.

Guest Andypendek

top notch work from the manager. stoke them fires! wind up timothy! when we win tomorrow, they're really going to disgrace themselves even more than usual.

top notch work from the manager. stoke them fires! wind up timothy! when we win tomorrow, they're really going to disgrace themselves even more than usual.

A dream scenario that would virtually clinch the title and vindicate the RST's demand for a Parkhead closure. The early kick off time may, however, render them sufficiently sober for restricting their violence to the now easily dismissed level of coin-throwing at players and officials.

That sort of intimidation breaches, what do you call it, "sporting integrity". :D

Guest Andypendek

how little you know timmy, oleg!

as the unfortunate neighbour of one such an example for many years now, i can give you an assurance that the hour of the day has but little effect on the drinking plans of timothicus vulgaris.