Paying for season ticket

justiston

Well, after nearly 12 years, I'm now going to start paying for my own season ticket!

Don't fancy paying the full whck up front - is the 4 months with a credit card the best (and only other way) to pay?

you either pay up front by debit or credit card (there's a £5 charge for using a credit card (unless it's a gers one))

other option is direct debit over 4 months, which comes with a £15 admin fee. (also, a £20 fee if a payment fails)

you can also pay by cheque or cash (i assume you have to go to the ticket office if you're paying by cash)

those are the only options

Or the easiest way. Go out yer front door, find 10 timmys( usually congregated in dark closes or near glue factories), bet them their next giro that we'll cuff them on Sunday. Then all you have to do is wait at the ferry for the bassas trying to run back to Ireland next giro day!

best way of buying an SB is to just pay up front with the loot, simple as that and the cheapest way of doing it, so save yersel a few notes and batter in wi £395 in readies and yer jammin for the season (tu)

Govan Rear mate, and near on a hundred notes!

Might as well just take it on the chin and have a tight month.

Or, like me, pay the full whack with your debit card and get charged a fiver for the privilege...

PS: These methods of payment usually do not incur charges. Only at Rangers...

There's no charge for using a debit card, the £5 charge is for using a non rangers credit card.

Several companies charge for using a credit card.