Great

kirkiebear

Go to my grans house for a dinner party thing. Problem is every one thats gonna be there are diehard tims, some coming back from game.

Really feel like shit atm, and a house of tims that i call family is what i have to face.

Anyone suggest where i could get cyanide?

walk in and shout "NO SURRENDER"

I can imagine the look on their faces, they really are true bead rattlers, chapel every sunday and good friends wae the priests.

Have a wee cousin of 3 years of age, who will know doubt be lined up to take the piss out of me.

FFS man (or not) grow a pair of testicles and tell your gran you don't want to be anywhere near that shower of rats right now.

sort of promised though lol. And i dont want to shy out of it looking like i cant take the banter. But iam in no mood for banter now.

FFS man (or not) grow a pair of testicles and tell your gran you don't want to be anywhere near that shower of rats right now.

sort of promised though lol. And i dont want to shy out of it looking like i cant take the banter. But iam in no mood for banter now.

Their religion promised to look after the poor and needy in the third world countries...while their leader flies around in a private jet and lives in gold plated accomodation.

Now that is a promise that mattered...and was broken. Don't go.

Their religion promised to look after the poor and needy in the third world countries...while their leader flies around in a private jet and lives in gold plated accomodation.

Ill go, eat all the food for the dinner while they are discussing the game, thus no tatties for tims.

Briefly walk into the living room, shout no surrender and leave.

bollocks to the lot. walk in there with your head held high like the true prod your proud to be. Play them at thier own game and just kept smiling. when they start trying ae get fresh tell them straight that we are the people and the league is still in our hands. FUCK THE POPE :unionflag:

Ill go, eat all the food for the dinner while they are discussing the game, thus no tatties for tims.

Don't forget to give your gran a huge and play a fake flute while exiting.

I'm not one for bashing people's families, but man, tell em to screw off and do your own thing. I would in a minute if hell rained tim family down on me.

:lol: Job was on Easy street compared to you, kb!

I am going to run this one out. First PM I send tomorrow is for verification on his terrible treatment of his family filth.

Don't forget to give your gran a huge and play a fake flute while exiting.

Well my grans not really interested in football, but she is a thistle fan so she is ok, but its the rest, my aunty supports celtic and hibs cos she lives right next to easter road.

Go wearing your rangers shirt, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, we gave the tims a run for their money today and in the last match, ask them to take a look at THEIR season compared to ours, I know I'd be laughing in their irish faces.