Anyone think we are missing Hutton?

nvager

No. We can win the League with the players we have.

While that may be true, it would be lunacy to suggest we don't miss Hutton

Possibly Jim, but i'm only interested in going forward at the moment. The time for looking back is when we are standing on timmys throat, holding the league trophy.

All this talk of Hutton does little for morale.

While that may be true, it would be lunacy to suggest we don't miss Hutton

Possibly Jim, but i'm only interested in going forward at the moment. The time for looking back is when we are standing on timmys throat, holding the league trophy.

All this talk of Hutton does little for morale.

Talking about it on a messageboard wont change current players desire/ambition.

I have always said that Murrays short term greed could prove costly, I sincerely hope it doesn't.

I honestly thought my hatred for Murray couldn't possibly get any more bitter ut if we lose the league then I'll seriously implode

Remember that Murray was desperate to get rid of our best striker at the time aswell, money grabbing bastard and any love I have for the team wont change that belief

yes we do miss him as any team would miss a player of his quality. Was pissed when we sold him in jan as we could have sold him for even more in the summer and he could have left a happy man with a pocket full of medals.

We certainly do and this is coming from someone who couldn't stand him for most of his time here but he came on leaps and bounds this season, we sold him at totally the wrong time and put a relagation standard player there in his place. Hutton handled McGeady really well in the 3-0 game but in the 3 games following that hes had so much space its unreal.

I sometimes wonder.

No.

And seen as I'm on this topic, he's gone, stop bloody going on about him. We could all say that we were missing Laudrup today as well!!

Stop bloody going on about him?

I would do if the circumstances on his move wasn't the biggest indication that our owners couldn't give a shit about anything other than money!

Either discuss the issue or don't post on it!

AGREED!!!!

FUCK ALL THE NEGATIVE TALK...and what MIGHT HAVE BEEN!!! have faith!!! The Boys in Blue WILL bring the SPL Title/Treble and perhaps the UEFA Cup home this year!

FOLLOW! WATP! :rangers:

I sometimes wonder.

No.

And seen as I'm on this topic, he's gone, stop bloody going on about him. We could all say that we were missing Laudrup today as well!!

Got every right to put it up for discussion. This is a forum after all. Please calm down. I'm pissed too after today but I am not taking it out on fellow supporters.

I sometimes wonder.

No.

Stop bloody going on about him?

I would do if the circumstances on his move wasn't the biggest indication that our owners couldn't give a shit about anything other than money!

Either discuss the issue or don't post on it!

Read Alan Hutton's version of the move then. It was the money in the end that swayed him. If you can't accept Alan's word then you're just living in a dreamworld where SDM is the reason for everything that's gone wrong in your life. doh

the league's won and since he left we're 90mins away from a uefa cup final. we didn't sell the league or the uefa cup - its there for the taking

Aye right OK the leagues in the bag. No chance of us on our current form drawing at Easter and Pittodrie or Fir Park, the amazing peformances in the last 4 games show no signs of us dropping anything at all. :craphead:

the league's won and since he left we're 90mins away from a uefa cup final. we didn't sell the league or the uefa cup - its there for the taking

Aye right OK the leagues in the bag. No chance of us on our current form drawing at Easter and Pittodrie or Fir Park, the amazing peformances in the last 4 games show no signs of us dropping anything at all. :craphead:

and celtic have been on fire? everyone just assumes they'll win all there games. what gives them this confidence?

and celtic have been on fire? everyone just assumes they'll win all there games. what gives them this confidence?

Well they have now won 4 games in a row including two wins against us. In theory their confidence should be sky high.

Well they have now won 4 games in a row including two wins against us. In theory their confidence should be sky high.

Celtic seem to want it more and we look tired, with multiple injuries and suspensions. It may happen, but it is not looking good for now.

in theory, but hibs ALWAYS give them a run for their money, now with motherwell hibs and dundee utd wanting the uefa cup spot they WILL make it very hard for them not to drop points, i.e. a draw.