Cousin

Davy

Not a lot of talk about many positives today, although admittedly there weren't many.

I thought I'd just start a wee thread praising up the big man. He has come in for a lot of criticism, but I thought he was brilliant today. They couldn't handle him at times, he won everything in the air, held the ball up well and caused them numerous problems. Not to mention an excellent header to give us the lead.

A top performance big man - keep it up!

Not a lot of talk about many positives today, although admittedly there weren't many.

I thought I'd just start a wee thread praising up the big man. He has come in for a lot of criticism, but I thought he was brilliant today. They couldn't handle him at times, he won everything in the air, held the ball up well and caused them numerous problems. Not to mention an excellent header to give us the lead.

A top performance big man - keep it up!

(tu)

Aye, I'd agree.

Tried hard, hardly put a foot wrong. That fenian cunt of a ref was wanting to give FK's against him for almost everything, but he still hung in there.

Looked very hungry for the ball/win today as well, so keep it up (tu)

did pretty well, some things he could have done better but I'm not about to be negative when he did well.

it seems when he scores he can do no wrong... then when he doesn't score he's pish - just an observation ;)

did pretty well, some things he could have done better but I'm not about to be negative when he did well.

it seems when he scores he can do no wrong... then when he doesn't score he's pish - just an observation ;)

I thought you were talking about Boyd There :lol:

From the first 30 seconds you could see he was actually interested and wantin to give all he had.

It was nice to see the big man show us why he was brought to Ibrox in the first place.

Whittaker had an exceptionally good game aswell .. until his wild swipe.

Cousin is a quality footballer, his goal was pure class and his overall play was very good. Best we've seen from him since Lyon away imo.

Totally agree with that.

For me, Cousin offer strength/power combined with footballing ability/quality.

He is a dangerous striker. I rate him highly.

The real Cousin turned up today ... when he plays like that it shows that we shouldn't sell him, but there are other games where he just isn't interested.

That inconsistency is enough for me to believe he should be sold.