On a Scale of 1-10: How Happy are You With Rangers' Season to Present?

Canadaready

How Happy are You with the season so Far?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• 10 - Very Happy
    • 1 - Not Happy at All

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 for me. Cant see how any Rangers fan cant be happy with this season. Won 1 cup, still in another 3. In a semi final of UEFA Cup. We are miles better than last season, couldnt dream of being in this position this time last year.

9 - we've come a long way since PLG. We have a realistic chance of winning four trophies. The only minus points are the last two OF games, Broadfoot, and our style of play.
(tu)

well chuffed, :D nobody would of expected us to be in the position we are in, in smiths first full season back. (tu)

It's got to be a 10.

The question was "How happy are you with Rangers' season to present?"

League Cup in the bag.

Scottish Cup getting blue ribbons on it already.

90 minutes from a Euro final.

5 points behind in the SPL but with 3 games in hand.

Taking what Walter Smith said when he took over, that we would hope to be challenging for the league this season. I think we've exceeded even his wildest dreams. :rangers:

Gave it a 9 so far. Would've been a 10, but the last two defeats to THEM has left a very sour taste in my mouth. I am very happy and proud of how the boys have done overall, though I think we would be in a much more stable condition the noo in terms of the League if Hutton had not been sold.

We have had success beyond what any of us would have dreamed of before the season's start, but I would personally really favour a more aggressive style in the SPL myself. Who knows - I may eat those words (touch wood - hope not!), but I figure if we go down, we should go down fighting tooth and nail, front to back.