Ross McCormack

port_bear

Here is a player we should have NEVER let go ...

McCormack has always been a player who has impressed me and I was surprised to say the least when I found out that we had sold him to Motherwell. Since his move he has developed into a great player with alot of potential and has now attracted alot of attention from teams down in the Premiership. The more I see him the more I feel he is player destined for big things and with his contract up in the summer I think Walter should be right in there to re-sign the guy.

Guest Andypendek

this is the trouble, maybe 15 good games a season for motherwell makes you a star, at rangers it would make you a target for the boo boys. he's a good player alright but not that great.

look at boab malcolm, getting rave reviews but got pelters for us. so its a no for me.

this is the trouble, maybe 15 good games a season for motherwell makes you a star, at rangers it would make you a target for the boo boys. he's a good player alright but not that great.

look at boab malcolm, getting rave reviews but got pelters for us. so its a no for me.

Have to disagree the guy is class, he has pace, skill, his free kicks are deadly and he still has alot of potential and IMO will only get better. I reckon in one or two years we will be watching him in the Premiership and saying to ourselves, "Why did we let him go"?

Have to disagree the guy is class, he has pace, skill, his free kicks are deadly and he still has alot of potential and IMO will only get better. I reckon in one or two years we will be watching him in the Premiership and saying to ourselves, "Why did we let him go"?

Nah, am not convinced by him. I think too many people remember the Porto goal and think he is better than he is

Sepp Blatter is talking about foreign player quota 6 homebased and 5 foreign (starting 11) in 2011, so maybe he would be a good signing.

In that context I think he'd be a good signing. 2011 is still 3yrs away though. :unsure:

Decent player, but we should be looking to bring through that standard of player from the youth policy (which is, of course, what we did in his case). But he's gone now. Transfer budget should be used to bring in a higher standard of player.

He's 21. He should sign a new deal with Motherwell but get a clause agreement written into the contract(one that suits potential suitors, Motherwell and himself). Keep playing regularly then think about a move to the EPL. He'd be stupid to move there in the Summer as he is simply not good enough to play week in, week out.