You're in the dressing room...

wot words of inspiration do u tell the players to get them fired up for the match, too give their all for each member of the team and the thousands of bears watchin them expecting them to fight for every ball and do the job for us

well the banner at the home leg semi final says it all basically.

but i would get in Klos and give thm "in this case we will never surrender as our fans chant"

wot words of inspiration do u tell the players to get them fired up for the match, too give their all for each member of the team and the thousands of bears watchin them expecting them to fight for every ball and do the job for us

Make sure we score one more goal than them. Blooter mutu sharpish like.

Do a Cloughie and sing Sinatra's 'Take me to the moon' :lol:

Or, do what a League 2 manager done a few years ago. Go outside, grab a fan and make them explain to the players what it means to us.

I would tell Broadfoot, Hemdani and Dailly not to bother getting changed, those three are our weak link tonight and if all three play (which I think they will) then we are in trouble !!

I would tell Broadfoot, Hemdani and Dailly not to bother getting changed, those three are our weak link tonight and if all three play (which I think they will) then we are in trouble !!

:lol:

I'd say that Hemdani and Dailly at least have the ability to pull a performance out the bag, but I wholeheartedly agree on six touch.

I'd say:

Win tonight for every person who has ever supported rangers, past and present. Do it for those that were lost in the Ibrox Disaster, do it for Moses McNeil, Peter McNeil, Peter Campell, and William McBeath, and most of all do it for yourselves.

:rangers:

Wondered if the Lombardi inch by inch stuff would get posted. Easily the greatest speech I've ever heard -- in a sporting sense. Sadly, doesn't apply to RFC.

Not sure what I'd tell the boys... But it would have to start off soft.. about the Gers history, about pride, honour, support of your country... Build it up evoking memories of our great players that never had the chance that our players now have... Do them proud. Do the club proud, do the support proud, do themselves proud. And No Surrender!!!!!

" You all will not yet fully realise how important this game is yet... but this is a moment in time that many of the greatest players that ever graced a Rangers jersey would gladly have shed their blood for!...

If we are to honour the names of these great men out there tonight, every one of you must show that same

commitment!

Many of these great players never got the chance to play in a European Final, so you have all been given the opportunity for your names to become immortal ...and not just to the hundreds of thousands of Rangers fans that will be in Manchester if we make it ... you can be heroes in YOUR OWN EYES in future years when you look back at what your life was worth...

..This is Your Chance...Now Get Out There And TAKE IT!

" You all will not yet fully realise how important this game is yet... but this is a moment in time that many of the greatest players that ever graced a Rangers jersey would gladly have shed their blood for!...

If we are to honour the names of these great men out there tonight, every one of you must show that same

commitment!

Many of these great players never got the chance to play in a European Final, so you have all been given the opportunity for your names to become immortal ...and not just to the hundreds of thousands of Rangers fans that will be in Manchester if we make it ... you can be heroes in YOUR OWN EYES in future years when you look back at what your life was worth...

..This is Your Chance...Now Get Out There And TAKE IT!

(tu)

i dont think theres any words that come close to explain the meanin of this match tonite, but that comes close, i hope walter can tell the boys how important it is, in walter we trust