WE DID IT! CELEBRATE!

Unbeleievable! i never even seen novos penalty hit the net - the moment the ball went one way and frey went the other we were just goin ballistic in my mates flat!

went out the pub afte rit, met this old time bear who had been to barcelona in '72, true gent shook all our hands and we shared a few beers!

WATP!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already posted but I want to celebrate again!!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers:

Absolutely fantastic. Got back from Italy at around 6.30 this morning and since getting up around midday have been walking around with a permanent smile that a whole bucket of lemons couldn't remove.

Last night scenes when Nacho scored will live long in the memory, and seeing my fellow bears virtually all overcome with emotion just shows you what it means to us all.

I am so delighted that I entered the UEFA ballot and got 2 tickets so I can take my 12 year old son to Manchester with me, and he is already so looking forward to it.

What can I say. What a bl**** result. I have hopefully got my ticket sorted out for the final also. £380 and worth every penny even if I am still getting a bit of earache of the missus. Gonna hopefully be the greatest moment of my life. Anyone know if there will be any supporters buses travelling down from inverness\fortwilliam or the price of flights from inverness to manchester.

Absolutely fantastic. Got back from Italy at around 6.30 this morning and since getting up around midday have been walking around with a permanent smile that a whole bucket of lemons couldn't remove.

Last night scenes when Nacho scored will live long in the memory, and seeing my fellow bears virtually all overcome with emotion just shows you what it means to us all.

I am so delighted that I entered the UEFA ballot and got 2 tickets so I can take my 12 year old son to Manchester with me, and he is already so looking forward to it.

did u enjoy italy