from the betfair forum the tims are hurting

this is how their bigoted minds work.

Yes they really have mastered anti football. Go on the gers.. football is all about blootering the ball into no man's land after all........... and their fans...jesus!!! the greatest, fatest, ugliest fans ever..and their politics!!!!!........... i thought the BNP were margnalised.thank God for the Billy Boys and their sectarian chanting..i thought football had gone middle class.............you are a shower of shi*e....but hey.........in the reserve cup final........without winning a game.....brilliant!!!! God bless the queen!!!!!!You jock w*nkers. F*ck off back to shi*eland you jock crap f*cks. You are a joke. SPL is a joke. Rangers are a joke. At least celtic have a good strip you ugly bastar*s.

You jock w*nkers. F*ck off back to shi*eland you jock crap f*cks. You are a joke. SPL is a joke. Rangers are a joke. At least celtic have a good strip you ugly bastar*s.

They really do forget they are Scottish! shiteland???? proves there fans dont live in scotland aswell. MUPPETS!

Yes they really have mastered anti football. Go on the gers.. football is all about blootering the ball into no man's land after all........... and their fans...jesus!!! the greatest, fatest, ugliest fans ever..and their politics!!!!!........... i thought the BNP were margnalised.thank God for the Billy Boys and their sectarian chanting..i thought football had gone middle class.............you are a shower of shi*e....but hey.........in the reserve cup final........without winning a game.....brilliant!!!! God bless the queen!!!!!!You jock w*nkers. F*ck off back to shi*eland you jock crap f*cks. You are a joke. SPL is a joke. Rangers are a joke. At least celtic have a good strip you ugly bastar*s.

Haha you know he's run out of ideas when he has to resort to insults about our strip!

Brilliant Minstral, I love to see them hurting!

Tell all the tims you know, that we're off to eastlands and they're no

Sniff sniff !!

:harhar:

Football gone middle class! :lol:

the great unwashed wouldn't have anyone at the phiggery if that was the case.

without winning a game??

thats news to me that is

It truly is sweet how they are behaving, but predictable ! NO Dignity, NO morals NO Class, NO Trophies ! The most bitter despicable deformed filthy green and grey clad oddities this country has had the misfortune to pay giros to ! :sherlock: