2 x West Stand tickets for sale

Serious bids please via PM please, I've got to recoup some of the cost of trips to Macedonia, Munich, Belgrade, Madrid and Lisbon after we surrendered in the competition!

Payment will be via PayPal and the tickets can be collected in Manchester centre on the day of the match or couriered via any method of your choice.

EDIT: email is carlmcg@yahoo.com, it won't let me reply <cr>

Serious bids please via PM please, I've got to recoup some of the cost of trips to Macedonia, Munich, Belgrade, Madrid and Lisbon after we surrendered in the competition!

Payment will be via PayPal and the tickets can be collected in Manchester centre on the day of the match or couriered via any method of your choice.

would you do a swap with me getting you into players lounge full hospitality for any game at the reebok mate as ive a mate who played for bolton

What's your email mate?