Super Ally

Legend.

Just looking at my sig shows how much it meant to him. Don't think I've ever seen a grown man cry in celebration as much as he did last night (along with all of us!)

What a man.

Super, we salute you! :unionflag:

The guy has been my hero my whole life. To see him crying shows how much Rangers means to him, as shows the parrallel/comparison he has with the ordinary fans like us.

WATP

You know we're fortunate to have players and staff who care so much about the club, compare it to something like Newcastle or pretty much any other club and we're quite lucky.

You know we're fortunate to have players and staff who care so much about the club, compare it to something like Newcastle or pretty much any other club and we're quite lucky.

Closer to home, the complete lack of passion that PLG showed when compared to Walter/Super/Kenny makes me wonder how he even lasted 6 months!

absolute legend of a man!!

0,,5~3653118,00.jpg

I get a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye when I see that pic, the look of shear joy on Allys face fills me with emulsion!!!!! :lol:

Legend.

Just looking at my sig shows how much it meant to him. Don't think I've ever seen a grown man cry in celebration as much as he did last night (along with all of us!)

What a man.

Agreed mate. It meant SO much to Ally -- just like all of us. It takes a stronger man to cry -- and by and large, we all cried last night with Ally. And him with us.

WATP.

Legend.

What a man.

Agreed mate. It meant SO much to Ally -- just like all of us. It takes a stronger man to cry -- and by and large, we all cried last night with Ally. And him with us.

WATP.

'It takes a big man to cry...but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man'

Has absolutely no relevance to this thread but I like that quote anyway :)

think the man is utter class!!! great footballer, great person, a man who wears his heart of on his sleeve with rangers on his heart

SUPER ALLY!!!!!

i remember when people in the mhedia (mainly traynor) were saying walt and co didnt care about the uefa cup and wanted to go out against panathinaikos. aye right, get tae fuck traynor :rangers: could tell last night how much that meant to everyone connected to the club. :unionflag:

The last time I saw Coisty crying was for the exact opposite reason - we'd just drawn with CSKA in 1993 and he was beyond gutted knowing we were out.

Great to see the tears of joy this time. He's sure waited his turn.

absolute legend of a man!!

0,,5~3653118,00.jpg

That picture should have been in all the papers today, you can see how much it means to him in that one picture..... great having ally back! My all time hero.