MANCHESTER ALL NIGHT PARTY LOYAL!

ara

What other members of the RM crew have given up searching for hotels miles away and will be joining me for a blast through to the wee hours....?!!

Hotels?..who fucken needs them?!!

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

..anyway dawn'll break in no time... the night'll fly by!!

RM All Night Mancunian Bears Loyal!

:beer1: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :kiss1: :footballew: :smiley: :yes: :pissup: :friday: :huzzah2: :drunksasdsa: :pints: :huzzah: partay :crabflute2: :crabdrum: :crabflute: :babycrab: :babycrab: :babycrab: :smiley: partay :D(tu):beer1:

Depends.

If we lose it, I will still party but not that much.

But if we win it, lock up your daughters! :craphead:

Quite a dodgy phrase to use after the news from Austria over the last couple of days!!!!!!!!! :craphead:

No hotel for me, its partying on the streets! Even if did have hotel think i would still be out!

exactly! We coulda booked a hotel 15 miles away from manchester. But by the time we get back to it, its really not worth spending £40 each on a room

I've got to be in Liverpool by 8.30 so definitely pointless getting a hotel

Depends.

If we lose it, I will still party but not that much.

But if we win it, lock up your daughters! :craphead:

Quite a dodgy phrase to use after the news from Austria over the last couple of days!!!!!!!!! :craphead:

:craphead:

All Night Party Loyal

I've had nae joy with hotels

So feck them

MANCHESTER HERE WE COME :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

No hotel for me, its partying on the streets! Even if did have hotel think i would still be out!

exactly! We coulda booked a hotel 15 miles away from manchester. But by the time we get back to it, its really not worth spending £40 each on a room

I've got to be in Liverpool by 8.30 so definitely pointless getting a hotel

1st train back is 10 to 5 (am) bud...

:clap:

Normally I would be happy to just keep going without sleep....problem is I will need somewhere to keep my bag/passport etc

passport???????? it england jasper not austalia

Normally I would be happy to just keep going without sleep....problem is I will need somewhere to keep my bag/passport etc

passport???????? it england jasper not austalia

I will be flying to Manchester from austalia so unfortunately I will need ma passport.

God I cant wait!!

JASPER - just a bit of advice, make sure you take a few photo copies of your passport with you incase it gets nicked. Saves a lot of hassle when going back home. Hope you won't need them though. I'm sure you won't with about 250,000 mates around you !!!!!.