Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

P.S.!!!not just think what your fans have provided more than our tickets, although it should be equally .... zenith and fans wishing to go to the final was much greater than the number of tickets allocated=((((

The allocation of tickets was equal.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome all football fans!!

as well as fans Rangers!!!

on the eve of final match I'd like to wish all the beautiful football ... let the strongest will win =)

Эта Ñ‚Ñ‹ липил кортинку Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð° ? Ты зочем Имблему Зенита розмеÑтил пад имблемой ренджырÑов ? ÐÐ¸Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ð³. Убири Ñтат оватор Ñ‡Ð¸Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð¶Ðµ.

а чего такого то??????в етом нет ничего такого Ñтрашного вроде...или Ñ Ð¾ÑˆÐ¸Ð±Ð°ÑŽÑÑŒ???

the allocation of tickets was equal. We recieved more tickets after you sent some back! Both teams were given the EXACT same amount.

is all vrane ..... originally brought to us only 7 thousand tickets .... and said it will no longer .... and then another 3 thousand brought .... where justice when the stadium capacity 48 thousand ... . if we suggested that 15-18 thousand tickets have refused to ..... think people now have a problem .... visa, plane tickets, too, but no match for himself ....

welcome all football fans!!

as well as fans Rangers!!!

on the eve of final match I'd like to wish all the beautiful football ... let the strongest will win =)

Эта Ñ‚Ñ‹ липил кортинку Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð° ? Ты зочем Имблему Зенита розмеÑтил пад имблемой ренджырÑов ? ÐÐ¸Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ð³. Убири Ñтат оватор Ñ‡Ð¸Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð¶Ðµ.

а чего такого то??????в етом нет ничего такого Ñтрашного вроде...или Ñ Ð¾ÑˆÐ¸Ð±Ð°ÑŽÑÑŒ???

Ð’ вопроÑах футбола Ñ Ð¾Ñ‡ÐµÐ½ÑŒ Ñуеверный. РпавержÑнных пративникав вÑикда реÑуют внизу.

Я вот кде-та четал : ни помню в каком году Динама Киив вернулаÑÑŒ к Ñтараму обарзцу формы образца 1961 года. Так кто-то додумалÑÑ Ð·Ð°ÐºÐ°Ð·Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ форму Ñ Ð½Ð¸ÑходÑщей диагональной полоÑой , то еÑÑ‚ÑŒ " \ " Ру золотого ÑоÑтава 60Ñ… была воÑходÑÑ‰Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð¾Ñа " / " . Первый меÑÑц того Ñезона ДК провалило, пока им не поменÑли форму на нормальную " / " . Вот и не будь Ñуиверным.

Ye, really good "home-built" player, Arshavin.

But in your scale he is also too old.

He will be 27 this month.

Key difference is interest from EPL and being only 27. I havent heard of any interest from EPL clubs for Tymoshuk and thats a league where money is no object

the allocation of tickets was equal. We recieved more tickets after you sent some back! Both teams were given the EXACT same amount.

We DON'T send back any tickets! Many folks goes around asking for the tickets!!!

May be, part of neutral tickets was spreaded between us. There was some reseiving of small part of additional tickets in Sankt-Petersburg.

But not enough for who wants.

If you recieved our tickets, this must be a big scandal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why laughing?

Well, fans is fans because they always think that their prefered team the best and most popular in galaxy. This is normal.

I am the same.

Rangers is not the best team in the world.And it`s not the most popular team in the world.But this club is much more than a football club and that`s why Rangers have fans from all over the world.For the people outside Britain it`s not easy to support the team.But when you don`t have money to go to games,and when it`s not possible to join RM meeting,you can join the forum.And i can assure you that this place can make me feel real Ranger.

Well said demise. You are as much a Rangers man as I am.

Rangers are more than a club. Its about passion and a feeling you get in your stomach.

Demise, you make me even prouder to be a Rangers fan.

It's great for me to think that our club reaches out to people like you all over the world and I am happy that you are made to feel as much a Rangers fan as everyone else.

Good to meet you my friend.

:beer2: :rangers:

The problem is worth Zenit then. UEFA gave both teams equal number of tickets. They are not allowed to make it unequal. If your fans do not have tickets, then the issue is 100% with Zenit.

Are you mean ticket speculations by club? :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why laughing?

Well, fans is fans because they always think that their prefered team the best and most popular in galaxy. This is normal.

I am the same.

Rangers is not the best team in the world.And it`s not the most popular team in the world.But this club is much more than a football club and that`s why Rangers have fans from all over the world.For the people outside Britain it`s not easy to support the team.But when you don`t have money to go to games,and when it`s not possible to join RM meeting,you can join the forum.And i can assure you that this place can make me feel real Ranger.

Well said demise. You are as much a Rangers man as I am.

Rangers are more than a club. Its about passion and a feeling you get in your stomach.

:rangers: :beer2:

It's great for me to think that our club reaches out to people like you all over the world and I am happy that you are made to feel as much a Rangers fan as everyone else.

I like scottish football club too

:beer2:

Rangers I hope? :harhar:

Cheers mate :beer2: :rangers: :bouncy:

:beer2:

Rangers I hope? :harhar:

I dont remember what is the name of that club, but i remember club`s colors.

I dont remember what is the name of that club, but i remember club`s colors.

If colors same as Zenit's colors, but without light blue, the name of the club is Rangers! You in the right place.

This is a famous Rangers song about how a man grew up, his father taking him to Ibrox, then in turn, the man takes his young son to see Rangers. Ive added the words.

Ever since I recall I have followed football

And ingrained in my heart are the Rangers FC

Through good and the bad times of happy or sad

It will always be Rangers for me.

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

Down the Paisley Road West

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

Of the red blue and white

From that day I’d be Rangers for life

And I vowed to my dad if I too have a lad

I would show him the way as he did on that day

And so now here I stand with young Lyle by the hand

After walking down Paisley Road West

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

There’s a great sense of pride

That I feel deep inside

As I’m watching the Gers

With my father and son

And its sure safe to say

At the end of the game

Win or lose we will all follow on

For when I was a lad

I was led by the hand

I will never forget

That beautiful sight

This is a famous Rangers song about how a man grew up, his father taking him to Ibrox, then in turn, the man takes his young son to see Rangers. Ive added the words.

Paisley Road West :rangers: Great vid,Coop !

We have now almost 2 AM, tomorrow is working day.

Good night for all here!

FakeGenius, it's better to write "russkiy". No such word "russki" transcripted in russian.

You're mistaken. I like that Rangers have a lot of fans. This is a good. (Why not?)

I did not want to say something offensive.