Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help thinking of smileys you've got here =)

Why you ain't got smileys with bears, instead of those crabs ))))

I found some here=)

JC_BabyBear.gifJC_MamaBear.gifJC_PapaBear.gifJC_3-Bears.gif

:crab: is the mascot of RangersMedia :crab_uefacup:

:crabdrum: :crabflag:

One of yesterday's newspapers suggested that a lot of Zenit Fans are racist? Is this true - will our black players get abused?

GMP have said there will be 'zero tolerance'?

Apparenly Zenit cannot sign black players, because of a hardcore of racism in their fans. Not sure how true it is, but seems pretty well accepted. I tend to shy away from "the media all say it so it must be true" for obvious reasons, but I believe Zenit have had no black players (at least for a long time).

Edit: We can't convict them for newspaper reports, though. Here's hoping they come over, behave themselves, and everyone there has a great time. Same goes for the Rangers fans ;)

One of yesterday's newspapers suggested that a lot of Zenit Fans are racist? Is this true - will our black players get abused?

Apparenly Zenit cannot sign black players, because of a hardcore of racism in their fans. Not sure how true it is, but seems pretty well accepted. I tend to shy away from "the media all say it so it must be true" for obvious reasons, but I believe Zenit have had no black players (at least for a long time).

Edit: We can't convict them for newspaper reports, though. Here's hoping they come over, behave themselves, and everyone there has a great time. Same goes for the Rangers fans ;)

That's why I'd be interested to hear what Zenit fans have to say.

Of all people Rangers fans should take what the media has to say with a pinch of salt.

I'm sure that there r intolerant fans, but this kind of people can be found in any country & supporting any team.

But the majority (all who have brains) are tolerant people =)

I know it sounds weird a bit, but for most of Russians black-skinned people are still something unknown.

I remember the first time I went to London in 2004. I was with a group of Russian tourists & the majority of them were in their mid forties. You can't even imagine how amazed they were when they saw so many black-skinned people around.

So you have to be tolerant to Russians =) cz they just didn't got used to live in a multicoloured world )))))

P.S. speaking about racism:

I can't understand why things happen like this - if you say to a white one that one is asshole it's ok (generally speaking of course it's not ok, but usually fans of competing teams say offensive things to each other), & if you say same things to dark-skinned one it's racism.

Hey guys, I see you worry so much `bout ZSP fans` racism...In fact people who`s going to Manchester are not racist...Don`t you think that in City-of-Manchester Stadium there will be 10000 crazy racists from SPetersburg, do you?.... Yes, I have to say that bands of nazi(skinheads) exist in SPB, but that`s just a shame on our city and its citizens.

Offtop.

Далее please someone translate. раÑюги, нацюги, Ñкинхеды в нашей Ñтране Ñто в оÑновном быдло-гопы, Ñреди которых людей, закончивших более 8 клаÑÑов - единицы. И когда Ñто Ñтадо вываливает на улицу блевать от одного их вида охота!!!!! ненавижу Ñтих поганых лыÑÑ‹Ñ… ублюдков в гадах, которые 9 Ð¼Ð°Ñ ÐºÑ€Ð°ÑовалиÑÑŒ Ñо ÑваÑтиками на предплечьÑÑ… на ÐевÑком, переÑтрелÑла бы их, Ñук, к чертовой матери!!!

Sorry for writing some words in russian

Hey guys, I see you worry so much `bout ZSP fans` racism...In fact people who`s going to Manchester are not racist...Don`t you think that in City-of-Manchester Stadium there will be 10000 crazy racists from SPetersburg, do you?.... Yes, I have to say that bands of nazi(skinheads) exist in SPB, but that`s just a shame on our city and its citizens.

Offtop.

Далее please someone translate. раÑюги, нацюги, Ñкинхеды в нашей Ñтране Ñто в оÑновном быдло-гопы, Ñреди которых людей, закончивших более 8 клаÑÑов - единицы. И когда Ñто Ñтадо вываливает на улицу блевать от одного их вида охота!!!!! ненавижу Ñтих поганых лыÑÑ‹Ñ… ублюдков в гадах, которые 9 Ð¼Ð°Ñ ÐºÑ€Ð°ÑовалиÑÑŒ Ñо ÑваÑтиками на предплечьÑÑ… на ÐевÑком, переÑтрелÑла бы их, Ñук, к чертовой матери!!!

а тутошние хазÑева думаишь лучче , чем наша гопота ? Почетай, чьто оне пишуут аб ирлаандцах .

Offtop.

а тутошние хазÑева думаишь лучче , чем наша гопота ? Почетай, чьто оне пишуут аб ирлаандцах .

точнÑг.......Ñами Ñцуки хороши......еще те крендели.........везде такого говна навалом......

Offtop.

точнÑг.......Ñами Ñцуки хороши......еще те крендели.........везде такого говна навалом......

Tranlation:

racists, nacists, skeenheads are represented in our country mostly by brainless assholes. They just haven't mastered elementary school. And appearence of a such herd on the street makes people sick. I hate these fucking bastards with their fucking boots, who appeared on Nevskiy prospect on May 9th with swastika on a forearm. I woul like to shoot them. God Demn!

Something like this.

Offtop.

Tranlation:

racists, nacists, skeenheads are represented in our country mostly by brainless assholes. They just haven't mastered elementary school. And appearence of a such herd on the street makes people sick. I hate these fucking bastards with their fucking boots, who appeared on Nevskiy prospect on May 9th with swastika on a forearm. I woul like to shoot them. God Demn!

Something like this.

very similar to the original ....=)))

..... by the way of tickets from an official source ...

In connection with emerged in media reports of tickets to the final match of UEFA Cup "Zenith" - "Glasgow Reydzhers" that supposedly shortfall fans Club (4000 tickets), said: FC Zenit "UEFA has received from the 8850 tickets that have been implemented in St. Petersburg in full. Return tickets were not.

Tranlation:

racists, nacists, skinheads are represented in our country mostly by brainless assholes. They just haven't mastered elementary school. A

total bullshit

They were that sort of fools in 90s. Now they are very organized and most of them are well-educated, and the main thing - there's big money behind them.

I don't wanna talk about racism in St. Petersburg and it's popularity among Zenith fans, it just won't be correct from my side to talk about it, I live in another city and i support another team. But I'll admit that this problem really exists and Advocat's words weren't pronounced in vain.

Nevertheless i think not many of them will come to Manchester and as a consequence there won't be any racist provocations before game and after.

МЫ ЕДЕМ ÐРБОЙ!!! Ðа бой, равных которому у Ð½Ð°Ñ ÐµÑ‰Ðµ не было!!! ПропуÑтите через ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ñту мыÑль! ÐŸÑ€ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ñ†ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ, Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñамоотдача, вÑе за победу!!! ÐÐ°Ñ Ð±ÑƒÐ´ÐµÑ‚ меньше, в разы меньше, но мы должны Ñнова доказать вÑей Европе, что мы –лучшие!

Поражает, что перед Ñти матчем у многих непонÑтно Ñ Ñ‡ÐµÐ³Ð¾ берутÑÑ ÑˆÐ°Ð¿ÐºÐ¾Ð·Ð°ÐºÐ¸Ð´Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»ÑŒÑкие наÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð¾ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð² Ð°Ð´Ñ€ÐµÑ Ð ÐµÐ¹Ð½Ð´Ð¶ÐµÑ€Ñ. Это финал, один матч, 90, а может и больше минут. СлучитьÑÑ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶ÐµÑ‚ вÑе что угодно. Ð›ÑŽÐ±Ð°Ñ Ð¼ÐµÐ»Ð¾Ñ‡ÑŒ может повлиÑÑ‚ÑŒ на ход поединка. Как правило, из таких мелочей и ÑкладываетÑÑ Ð¸ÑториÑ. Иногда Ñ Ð²ÐµÐ»Ð¸ÐºÐ¸Ð¼Ð¸ победами, а иногда Ñ Ð½Ðµ менее оглушительными поражениÑми.

ÐÐ°Ñ Ð½Ðµ вопринимали ни Леверкузен, ни Мюнхен. И где они теперь??? Команды Ñтих городов разбиты Зенитом. Ðо хватит уже воÑклицательных знаков по поводу прошедших матчей. Это были вÑего лишь шаги на пути заветному финалу. Дело надо довеÑти до конца.

Ð’Ñ‹ предÑтавлÑете какой ад будет на Ñтадионе??? Велодром и ÐльÑнц Ðрена даже Ñ€Ñдом не ÑтоÑли. Когда 35 000 Ñкотов заорут, запоют Ñвои кровавые шотландÑкие пеÑни. Ð’Ñе как один и как Ñ‚Ñ‹ÑÑча чертей одновременно. И как оÑтальные 50 000 заорут им в ответ за территорией Ñтадиона. Это будет наÑтоÑщий ад. Война.

Ðе может быть никаких недооценок. Очень легко на Ñловах говорить что мы маÑтера и вÑех порвем. Это надо доказывать делом. Ð’ поÑледнее Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ñƒ Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñто получаетÑÑ. Ðо мир таков что Ñвое звание и право называтьÑÑ Ñильнейшим надо подтверждать регулÑрно из раза в раз.

ВдумайтеÑÑŒ только, Ñто РейнджерÑ!!! ПоÑмотрите на РикÑена. Так вот там таких РикÑенов 18 человек. Они, так же как и мы, голодные до побед. Ð–ÐµÐ»Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¸ напора у них не меньше чем у Ширла. Они же умирать на поле будут. Так пуÑкай они умрут от наших мÑчей в Ñвоих воротах.

Рмы уже чуть ли не празднуем. ÐаÑтроение такое, как будто у Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñ‚ÑƒÑ€Ð¿Ð¾ÐµÐ·Ð´ÐºÐ° за очередным Кубком. Мегапокорители чемпиона БундеÑлиги против деревенÑкого говна. ОтÑтавить!!!

Очень Ñ‚Ñжелый матч будет. Кровь и пот. Битва. КоÑти трещать будут!!! ÐадеюÑÑŒ что игроки Зенита не ведутÑÑ Ð½Ð° вÑÑŽ Ñту букмекерÑкую и журналиÑÑ‚Ñкую муть и понимают что путь к триумфу только один – выйти на Глазго на чиÑÑ‚Ñ‹Ñ… руках и отдать вÑе ради победы. Банда на банду. Один за вÑех и вÑе за одного!!! И даже больше.

Вот тогда может и затÑнем Ñ Ð³Ð¾Ñ€Ð´Ð¾Ñтью «пора пора порадуемÑÑ…» и «город над вольной Ðевой…». Ðо надо вÑегда помнить, что вÑе может решить одна ошибка, один момент, одна Ñекунда.

ÐÐ°Ñ Ð¶Ð´ÐµÑ‚ великий матч Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ñтойнейшем Ñоперником, на Ñтороне которого множеÑтво преимущеÑтв. Так давайте же не болтать почем зрÑ, а молча, без иÑтерик и Ñоплей, ÑнÑв розовые очки готовитьÑÑ Ðº финалу.

каждому, что Ñтот матч – главный матч нашей жизни! Ð”Ð»Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ иÑхода, на который мы раÑÑчитываем нужно отдать ВСЕ, и еще немного больше!!!

total bullshit

They were that sort of fools in 90s. Now they are very organized and most of them are well-educated, and the main thing - there's big money behind them.

Being racist and a well educated person is an absurdity

post-5786-1210608396_thumb.jpg

tn.jpg

Hang on. I'm sure someone posted a link from the UEFA website on here....

Here we go;

Ticket allocation

The net capacity of the City of Manchester Stadium for the final will be 44,000, of which a quarter were available for sale to fans worldwide. Around 60 per cent of the stadium capacity is reserved for supporters of the two finalists, with each club able to take up to 13,000 tickets and distribute these directly to their fans. A total of 7,000 tickets will be allocated to the European football family, comprising UEFA, national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters, and the Local Organising Committee.

UEFA Cup Final 2008 Ticketing

So, Zenit didn't take their allocation?

total bullshit

Being racist and a well educated person is an absurdity

Say these words straight in the faces of those guys who threw bananas towards dark-skinned players of Olympic Marseille.

Рпотом можешь Ñмело проÑледовать в указанном тобой же направлении.