Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

donskoy joined at 9:50. So soon after dadada alias was banned, what a fucking coincidence.

I know you? Welcome to RANGERSMEDIA ! Behave good and we `ll become friends :beer2:

You trying to be funny Donny ?

donskoy joined at 9:50. So soon after dadada alias was banned, what a fucking coincidence.

I know you? Welcome to RANGERSMEDIA ! Behave good and we `ll become friends :beer2:

You trying to be funny Donny ?

Fuck it, youre gone. Im getting sick of this shit.

Just do it Coop, you know it makes sense.

1 shit stirrer and loads of OK ZSP fans, get rid of him....

Hes gone Manti (tu)

Im just getting a bit fed up with this. We have welcomed Zenit, yet we get shit.

Heres a song for Zenit fans. You will hear this song a lot in Manchester.

Ive added the words, so you can sing with us.

Though The Straits Be Broad Or Narrow,

Then Follow We Will, Follow We Will, Follow We Will,

Though The Streets Be Broad Or Narrow,

Then Follow We Will, We Will Follow In The Footsteps Of Our Team,

Follow Follow We Will Follow Rangers,

Everywhere, Anywhere We Will Follow On,

If They Go To Dublin We Will Follow On,

For There's Not A Team Like The Glasgow Rangers,

No Not One, And There Never Shall Be One,

Celtic Know All About Their Troubles,

We Will Fight Till The Day Is Done,

For There's Not A Team Like The Glasgow Rangers,

No Not One, And There Never Shall Be One,

Everywhere, Anywhere We Will Follow On,

Follow Follow We Will Follow Rangers,,

Should They Go To Dublin We Will Follow On !!

Just do it Coop, you know it makes sense.

1 shit stirrer and loads of OK ZSP fans, get rid of him....

Hes gone Manti (tu)

Im just getting a bit fed up with this. We have welcomed Zenit, yet we get shit.

Coop, he's a stupid little boy - don't let him get to you (tu)

Ever since I recall, I have followed football, and ingrained in my heart are the Rangers FC .....

Cheers Londonderry. Build my Gallows :beer2: (I bet the Zenit guys dont understand that one :lol: )

"Zenith" in response UEFA Cup semifinal match Banants "Bavaria" with a score 4:0 and went to the final of the UEFA Cup. Goals scored Pavel Pogrebnyak (double), Konstantin Zyryanov and Victor Fayzulin. After the match, the press center of the stadium "Petrovsky" head coach teams responded to journalists' questions.

Dick Advokaat, chief coach of FC "Zenith"

-- The team played very well. Main was not for us to give "Bavaria" play their football. We have succeeded because we played better in the Arts. "Bayern Munich" has become annoying, lose points and those points that we had, we translate into goals.

What does this victory for the team, for the city and for all…?

-- In any case, the team completed a tactical plan for the game. We take very seriously "provide the" middle line, which played confidently Tymoshchuk, Zyryanov and Denisov. As a result, "Bavaria" played a very simple in football, playing long ball and score expecting to get a lot of penalty. In any case, "Bavaria" a team with enormous potential, and therefore our victory even more pleasant.

As you prepare the team psychologically?

-- As always, but some other words. We have nothing to lose. Those 11 - Price of players who withdrew from the first minutes of the match showed that they can win.

"Zenith" won the super-club. Does this mean that "Zenith" entered the number of super-clubs?

-- There can not say so. But within a few years we will build a team ... Each year we should fight for chempionstvo, show themselves in Europe. While we can not compare ourselves, such as "Chelsea". What we showed today, shows that we have an excellent process stock for the future.

Attmar Hittsfeld, chief coach of FC "" Bavaria "

-- I want to make a huge compliment "Zenitu". The team showed an excellent game and deserved victory. At the beginning of the game we had a great chance to open an account, but we did not use it. After a missed goal, we again could forget but could not. Then, "Zenith" scored the second ball and the game went wrong, as we wanted. During the second half I spent replacement, but the game again not evolved. After we conceded two more goals, and the account became 4:0 game was made. "Zenith" Today was a great and deservedly went to the finals of European competitions.

Why have we not seen that today, "Bavaria", which in the last match of the National Championship winning over the "Stuttgart" with a score 4:1?

-- Today, "Zenith" played a much stronger than then, "Stuttgart"?

Mr Hittsfeld is the heaviest defeat in your football career?

-- Anyone with which account team loses (0:1 or 0:4). We should be able to play and think about the future.

After the match in Munich, which ended 1:1, several German newspapers came out with the title "Deja vu", hinting at a match with "Getafe". What were you feeling after the match, and as far as all justified?

-- In Munich we would not score a ball, and more. Unfortunately, that we have failed.

We can say that confident victory "Zenita" over you, makes "Zenith" favorite UEFA Cup finals.

-- Who beats "Bavaria" 4:0 is always a favorite.

Thank you for your hospitality. We wish you victory in Manchester and will be for you sick.

My goodness, what a thread!

I've missed such a "war of words" =)))

Hope that everyone is still alive, though it's deadly quiet here

It will liven up soon diztempa. Monday morning is always slow. I need to go to work :(

It will liven up soon diztempa. Monday morning is always slow. I need to go to work :(

Oh, work...

The main thing I don't like 'bout the final game is that the next day I must go to work =)

You know we have 3 hour diff... for sure I'll be sleeping on the table =))))

Oh, work...

The main thing I don't like 'bout the final game is that the next day I must go to work =)

You know we have 3 hour diff... for sure I'll be sleeping on the table =))))

Normal day for me then :laugh: