RM Membership UEFA Cup Tshirts - AVAILABLE NOW - £16 (inc. shipping)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the blue, I'll see it about it for the next 24 hours. (tu)

Money slightly tight in general and also I've got money that I don't know if it will be taken out for Manchester, I'm in the 2nd ballot.

I won't be able to get one right now, just had to phone the emergency dentist , got a cracked wisdom tooth, have to go to the dentist tommorow, im not registered or dont have insurance dental wise, so no doubt that'll cost me a ton :(

Would that make it easier for people to get ahold of one?

We could try to set up getting a box of them there so you could get it straight up in person if paypal is a problem.

Would anyone take advantage of this? We would obviously have to figure out a pay thing, but could be done possibly?

24gvshu.jpg

If anyone has comments on this, let me know.

Top looks smashing,i dont have a credit card or any card for that matter so i cant use paypal but i would be willing to meet up with the guys before the DU game to get my shirt!

If this goes ahead could someone please pm me,i might loose this thread and i dont have alot of time to get on here this week due to exams.

Cheers in advance!!

Top looks smashing,i dont have a credit card or any card for that matter so i cant use paypal but i would be willing to meet up with the guys before the DU game to get my shirt!

If this goes ahead could someone please pm me,i might loose this thread and i dont have alot of time to get on here this week due to exams.

Cheers in advance!!

Sure

What if he ordered the correct amount of t-shirts for people who wanted one and would pay cash at the DU game,and only order that exact amount ?

Would that not work?

It is that he couldn't get them printed and shipped from Northern Ireland to someone in Glasgow by Saturday.

Guest Andypendek

ha! let down by capitalism once again!!!

i'll be having a medium blue once i get money moved tomorrow. btw, when is the cut off date for orders?

ha! let down by capitalism once again!!!

i'll be having a medium blue once i get money moved tomorrow. btw, when is the cut off date for orders?

Need to be ordered by wedenesday for delivery for sure before game day.