Barry Ferguson - The confidence boost he needs.

He was like the old Barry we know and love. Driving others forward, twisting and turning, making bursting runs into the corners. After he scored you could see the confidence oozing from him.

Also the fact he played a bit deeper tonight and had more options in JCD, Boyd and Novo infront of him.

Superb wee man, we will need you to perform if we are to clean up this season. Keep it up (tu):rangers:

He hasnt been at his best recently, but I hope this gives him the boost he needs.

He was not in the game until the second half and much more so around the time he scored. His goal was a near copy of another effort he narrowly missed before then.

I wish we had rested him earlier on in the season to overcome the injury he has been carrying.

Don't understand why he was played all the time when it is quite clear he has been below par for the majority of this season so it would of been logical to rest him and get him fit.

I wish we had rested him earlier on in the season to overcome the injury he has been carrying.

Don't understand why he was played all the time when it is quite clear he has been below par for the majority of this season so it would of been logical to rest him and get him fit.

Possibly had we rested him earlier in the season we would not be competing for so many trophies and it would now be irrelevent when or where he played. In short we needed him to get us where we are today if only for his drive

Hasn't anyone noticed before tht Ferguson seems to come alive and start playing better once we go into the lead?

No or has it escaped you it was him how score, but in general the whole team get a lift from scoring

I'm talking about something else other than the expected lift all players get from a goal. He seems to be a different player when the going is good, I've noticed it on many occasions.

I actually noticed him starting to pull the strings in the second half before his goal, well before it tbh.

Good second half from him.