***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do the commentators keep goin on about those "decisions" :7929:

Really annoys me as well, didn't here them going on about it against Motherwell or the games against Celtic.

Who cares, we won, another three points, we're going to win the league. :bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy: :rangers:

Great result but in my opinion it was a penalty, but the DU boy WAS offside immediately the ball was kicked so the other goal was correctly chalked off.

Good to see us score at the end.

To be fair they were both huge decisions that went our way when they maybe shouldn't have! Who cares anyway though, the way I see it they just go to slightly even up all the decisions that have gone against us this season!

From now on though its all about the Uefa cup final, I've forgotten about this game already!! :rangers::rangers::rangers:

Novo stood up today when we could have sat back and allowed Utd to get that equaliser, well deserved motm

Brilliant performance from everyone today, even Cousin cant point the figure for something I would love to do myself. Wilkie one of the dirtiest players in the SPL, some days makes McManus look like a technical defender

Most of the surprise today springs from Rangers getting a 50/50 decision, its a rare thing

Viewing the replay again on the disallowed goal shows the Arab clearly running behind Weir before the ball gets kicked.

EXACTLY, so why the fuck do shitanta keep going on about it, he was offside regardless of him not touching the ball

Because they were big decisions. You don't just ignore them in a game just because we have a final on Wednesday. Let's be honest it was a penalty and a perfectly good goal.

THAT is why they keep going on about it.

If it happened to us and nothing was mentoned you would be on their backs saying they just want us to get beat.

Done our bit, fingers crossed Hibs can get a result tomorrow.

I dunno why but I have a strong feeling Hibs will get at least 1 pt tomorrow! especially as they can still make Europe next season

same here mate!! Hibs will not roll over at the giro dome tomoz they want UEFA cup football

Novo stood up today when we could have sat back and allowed Utd to get that equaliser, well deserved motm

Brilliant performance from everyone today, even Cousin cant point the figure for something I would love to do myself. Wilkie one of the dirtiest players in the SPL, some days makes McManus look like a technical defender

Most of the surprise today springs from Rangers getting a 50/50 decision, its a rare thing

Agree about Wilkie, though Cousin is really chalking up Black marks for this continued shite.

decisions today went our way, we were lucky IMO it was DEF. a penalty, but they never got it so up them

thats football

ive never believed para stories and people that go on about how theyre hard done by

its 3 points in the bag, 1 behind celtic, they will be shitting it, slightly a shame for dundee utd but we got 3 points an thats all i care about

Viewing the replay again on the disallowed goal shows the Arab clearly running behind Weir before the ball gets kicked.

EXACTLY, so why the fuck do shitanta keep going on about it, he was offside regardless of him not touching the ball

He wasn't offside because he wasn't interfering with play. The man who kicked the ball, kicked it off weir. So the DU player wasn't interfering with play. We were lucky to get away with it

He wasn't offside because he wasn't interfering with play. The man who kicked the ball, kicked it off weir. So the DU player wasn't interfering with play. We were lucky to get away with it

DU player doesnt need to touch the ball to be interfering with play

He was outside the 18 yard box. He wasn't even near to getting the ball, therefore he wasn't interfering with play.

And in that instance he DOES have to touch the ball to be seen as offside

How can he not be interferring with play if he's in front of our keeper and big Davie has reacted to the ball the way he did due to one of their players being behind him in an OFFSIDE position.

Of course he was interferring with play..

He was outside the 18 yard box. He wasn't even near to getting the ball, therefore he wasn't interfering with play.

And in that instance he DOES have to touch the ball to be seen as offside

Completely irrelevant.

he wasnt near to getting the ball? Im pretty sure you talking your arse. He cut his run to intercept the ball while in an offside position, as soon as he done that he's offside as he involves himself in the play. Thankfully the linesman agrees with me and not you