Club Deck Loyal

rab wilson

What a noise from the boys up there saturday.About 30 of them sang their hearts out the whole game.I was sitting about 10 seats away and tried to join in but kept getting told to sit down by some moany bitch beside me.Fuckin 4 wee girls and her were up and down to the fuckin food bars every 10 mins :angry: To the boys in the singing section:You are a credit to our great club <rockon> Particularly loved your version of the sash.

Any you boys sit in the top section of the club deck and can i sit with you next time

Rab

What a noise from the boys up there saturday.About 30 of them sang their hearts out the whole game.I was sitting about 10 seats away and tried to join in but kept getting told to sit down by some moany bitch beside me.Fuckin 4 wee girls and her were up and down to the fuckin food bars every 10 mins :angry: To the boys in the singing section:You are a credit to our great club <rockon> Particularly loved your version of the sash.

Any you boys sit in the top section of the club deck and can i sit with you next time

Rab

Wasnae your wife Rab :D

Rab

Whereabouts was that? I am in CD2.

Rab

ha ha m8,b t w do this woman have kinda blond hair because a saw her with he girls and indeed she was a bit on the heavy side lol .

What a noise from the boys up there saturday.About 30 of them sang their hearts out the whole game.I was sitting about 10 seats away and tried to join in but kept getting told to sit down by some moany bitch beside me.Fuckin 4 wee girls and her were up and down to the fuckin food bars every 10 mins :angry:  To the boys in the singing section:You are a credit to our great club <rockon>  Particularly loved your version of the sash.

Rab

Wasnae your wife Rab :D

Eh uh uhh uhh No! :P Although did have female company :D !

What a noise from the boys up there saturday.About 30 of them sang their hearts out the whole game.I was sitting about 10 seats away and tried to join in but kept getting told to sit down by some moany bitch beside me.Fuckin 4 wee girls and her were up and down to the fuckin food bars every 10 mins :angry:  To the boys in the singing section:You are a credit to our great club <rockon>  Particularly loved your version of the sash.

Rab

Whereabouts was that? I am in CD2.

I was in CD5. Row AA seat 221,and my mistress was in seat220 <kizz> By the way she is polish and it was her first ever game. She asked who the fat bloke with the bald patch was and i called her a cheeky bitch :D:D She meant Super Ally of course ;) I hope :unsure: Geat show boys.she loved yer singing <rockon>

Sat in the club deck for the St Mirren game recently and while there was a small group of 10-15 singing there was little atmosphere. Admittedly there wasn't really anything to sing about but still.

I prefer the Broomloan front. Whatever happened to the Copland? I mind when it was them and the East Enclosure that had the best atmosphere??