Kimbo Slice

For any bears who folow UFC/MMA, do you think this guy is the real deal?

There is no doubt that the guy can handle himself and I wouldn't imagine there would be too many average Joe's able to take him on the streets but MMA is a different ball game altogether.

I thought his 1st fight was a fix, his opponent gave up far too quickly. Then in his ssecond fight he blew the guy away, completely pounded him from the 1st bell. He is now being trained by Bas Rutten and has a nutritionist/fitness coach who is intent in moulding him into the perfect fighting machine. No doubt he has a great base to build on but can he prevail and take on the big boys?

In a way I hope he goes in and kicks ass as so many people have talked him down as a nobody, who only fights punks on the streets. 2 fighters have already ate their words.

Kimbo Loyal

Kimbo is one tough bassa but when he comes up against some of the major fighters he'll lose! He can brawl as good as anyone I've seen but when he fights someone who is a submissions master he'll tap.

Agree with goal machine. Although Lesnar lost his last fight he'll go on to be a good fighter. Looking forward to seeing him in a few years time!

My mate who is a fight fanatic know everything about boxing, ufc etc..., said it would get tortured if he fough anyone good, he cant wrestle so if it goes to the floor he would get murdered.

Personally i think he looks shit aswell, yeh he looks like and probably could take your head with a punch, but an expert in brazilian jujutsu would easily win.

2 people who are amazing is Fedor (Russian) and Georges St Pierre, these guys are the real deal

My mate who is a fight fanatic know everything about boxing, ufc etc..., said it would get tortured if he fough anyone good, he cant wrestle so if it goes to the floor he would get murdered.

Personally i think he looks shit aswell, yeh he looks like and probably could take your head with a punch, but an expert in brazilian jujutsu would easily win.

2 people who are amazing is Fedor (Russian) and Georges St Pierre, these guys are the real deal

I was watching a programme recently and they said that Fedor was possibly the greatest fighter that has ever walked the planet.

What a tag that is to have (tu)

I was watching a programme recently and they said that Fedor was possibly the greatest fighter that has ever walked the planet.

There's no such person. It's a silly title.

When will people realise that this UFC nonsense is staged and almost as bad as the pathetic WWE nonsense?

Too many people who think "fighting is cool" don't even know what a real fight looks like. I include that clown in BBC3's "Body, Mind and Kick-Ass Moves" who says things like "you can actually feel the 'chi'". No you can't. It doesn't exist. Here's a boot in the baws to prove it.

Trust me its real!!! I have been following the MMA for 4 years andf have attended several UFC event most recently at Newcastle in January. I was sitting near the front and a fighter Stevenson got cut up bad by BJ Penn. I was staying at the same hotel as Stevenson and he was f**ked up bad wnhen he came back to the hotel from the arena. Have a look at this clip when I was at Manchester and tell me this is not real!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ga-ufc-70_sport

Guest therabbitt

There's no such person. It's a silly title.

When will people realise that this UFC nonsense is staged and almost as bad as the pathetic WWE nonsense?

Too many people who think "fighting is cool" don't even know what a real fight looks like. I include that clown in BBC3's "Body, Mind and Kick-Ass Moves" who says things like "you can actually feel the 'chi'". No you can't. It doesn't exist. Here's a boot in the baws to prove it.

I dont think UFC is staged?!? Have you seen any?? It can be pretty fecking harsh dude...

I never knew there were so many gullible people. At times it's just like WWE. It's a bit more realistic given its "playground scrap" nature.

If it's not staged and these guys actually are above average as fighters, then why does nobody ever land any real, solid blows?

Think about it.

I never knew there were so many gullible people. At times it's just like WWE. It's a bit more realistic given its "playground scrap" nature.

If it's not staged and these guys actually are above average as fighters, then why does nobody ever land any real, solid blows?

Think about it.

Prancing about in poofy gear trying to lick each other in the ring, sounds highly questionable behaviour to me, prefering the company of other sweating men, mano a mano, bunch o harry hoofters trying to hide their hoofterishness behind overcompensatory bufty a go go!

Think about it.

If you really believe that, then watch this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tm3a_pr...o-takayam_sport

Some solid blows there.