Levein raging!

on bbc radio scotland just now. saying they were cheated in the cup final aswell :rolleyes:

says they had no hope of winning today and the ref bottled it when he didnt give the pen cause the game meant so much to rangers.

cheer up levein.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like to lose

but you gotta hold your hands up when you are well and truly beat, we out classed them in the first half, and we had a penalty turned down, and some of our offside desicons were shocking,

Leave levin to it!!

Listening to clyde one, Davie Provan and Derek Jonstone said "If we can lip read correctly it looked like Levein has said to the referee just blow the wistle and get them off the park and give Rangers the points"

Listening to clyde one, Davie Provan and Derek Jonstone said "If we can lip read correctly it looked like Levein has said to the referee just blow the wistle and get them off the park and give Rangers the points"

:lol: SOUR GRAPES.

FUCK OFF LEIVEIN YOUR TEAM WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING :rangers:

Yeah, he said something to the effect of 'They might as well abandon the match and give Rangers the 3 points, there's no way we could ever win this game'.

Thats because they are shite, :craphead:

The SFA will give him a fine for his comments probably.

Although from what I've heard he may have been rightfully annoyed. He should still have had the composure to keep his feelings to himself.

The SFA will give him a fine for his comments probably.

Although from what I've heard he may have been rightfully annoyed. He should still have had the composure to keep his feelings to himself.

yes, he was rightfully annoyed but there was no need for what he said. even eddie thompson said he thought it came off robertson and not weir!

I think he has every right to say what he said, if those decisions had went against us you would never hear the end of it.

He'll get fined for it, as he should, don't see why he shouldn't be raging though.

levein and eddie thompson were saying how it could have cost them £125,000 or something like that <cr>:rolleyes:

I think he has every right to say what he said, if those decisions had went against us you would never hear the end of it.

He'll get fined for it, as he should, don't see why he shouldn't be raging though.

Walter wouldn't come out with an outburst like that though.

When decisions have went against us he'll usually say something like 'well, you win some, you lose some, just have to take it on the chin'.

hes every right to be annoyed if it happened to us we would be shouting conspiracy as thats all i seem to hear from some fans nowadays.

hes a top manager same as mark mghee, just walter smiths better than the both of them :D

levein and eddie thompson were saying how it could have cost them £125,000 or something like that <cr>:rolleyes:

Uefa cup place, you get more money the higher you finish in the league.

Walter wouldn't come out with an outburst like that though.

When decisions have went against us he'll usually say something like 'well, you win some, you lose some, just have to take it on the chin'.

It was Walter sent to the stands against Hibs not that long ago and was going apeshit with the officials mid-week was it not.

See how it feels to be called paranoid Levein, try going a season with decisions like today going against you in every game

Do I feel sympathetic do i fuck, maybe if they didnt lost at home to Gretna and ICT they wouldnt be in this position

It was a stonewall penalty I have to say. The goal that deflected off weir though was a hard one to call , it did look like it hit the united player on first viewing.

(tu)

wasnt until the 4th or 5th replay that it looked like it hit off weir.