I am disgusted by this

a guy i know who works in ibrox who doesnt care about rangers has a uefa cup final ticket

he has admitted to me that he has left at half time, not went cos he couldnt be bothered, and also sold tickets to me as "there shite the now"

anyone else got any out of the woodwork stories

prick

but just got a great bit of news, he has nobody to travel with as my other 3 mates who go reguarly have long since forgotten about him

One of my pals from school might be going if a guy in his Uni course can get 4 tickets instead of 2. This guy has never been to a Gers game in his life, doesnt know the latest news from Ibrox anytime and frequently asks "what was the score at the weekend?" Gonna be fucking raging if he goes; wouldnt call him a prick though as he is my pal :lol:

the guy was a prick before he done this.

phoned my mate up on friday askin to go down with us, told him where to go

it makes me sick, been goin since i can remember and just cos im a student and can't afford to be on the CCS i wasn't even balloted for a ticket

i dont have any right to be there over other loyal fans but there but some people have no right to be there in the slightest

It's a shame that so many tickets are just being given away to people with little interest. A family I know who are good friends with one of our coaches have been given some and not one of them is the least bit interested in football!

It always makes me feel a bit gutted, I'm a huge fan, always have been and always will be, but right now I don't get to games very often (just finished a uni course and I'm skint). It annoys me that I can't get to games yet some of the guys I know that do go to games often don't even really care that much.

Another thing that pisses me off are the people who claim to be big fans, and then ask you what the score was, or even who we were playing. Sometimes they don't even know if we've played :rolleyes:

Its bad enough when you see all the women, all dressed up going to the league games!

they dont know the first thing about football!!

Its even worse with the Uefa cup final...

Theres that many hangers on its unreal!!

It's a shame that so many tickets are just being given away to people with little interest. A family I know who are good friends with one of our coaches have been given some and not one of them is the least bit interested in football!

yeah my dad lives in dunoon and knows the brother in law of the goalkeeping coach, he got 5 tickets and he is taking his kids, who never attend

makes you wonder

The guy to the right of me only go's to old firm games and big european nights every other game the seat is empty - it pisses me off so much.............and 3 lads in front of me although they come to every game it's usually 15minutes in and leave 10 minutes early wits the point of even going

Having been in the CCS ballot and been unsuccessful this post makes my blood boil even more - spent £580 on a season ticket (which i've just renewed for my 23rd year as a season ticket holder !!!!) this year along with spending £350 on other tickets throughout the season and i can't get my hand on a ticket for love nor money - plus reading this makes me completely disillusioned with the way in which loyality is rewarded at our club , it seems if you know someone at Ibrox you can get a ticket no bother though - thoroughly fucking pissed off and don't even feel like going to Manchester because of it at the moment i just feel so down <cr><cr>

Can anyone tell me how many tix we recived in total and how they were distributed ????

Can anyone tell me how many tix we recived in total and how they were distributed ????

i think the official line is 13,000 but the russians gave back 4,000

travel club members where all gave a ticket, and there is just over 4,000 in it

so there was roughly 13,000 tickets for CCS, rangers staff etc

i think

Its despiritly sad. Many thousands of genuine fans have waited all their lives for a game like this. Im just one.

I know its not possible that everyone can go, but its disappointing that tickets go to the corporate people, part-time fans and fancy dans :(

It's gutting, i went to every single home uefa cup game we played this year and couldn't get a ticket...yet there are people out there who have tickets who haven't been to a game in years.

You'll never believe this. My boss at work is going, never been to Ibrox in his puff, 4 tickets he has, and he's a Motherwell fan. Say's he's going down to support the Bears with his family, on this occasion only, as it's for the good of Scottish football!

Can you beleive that?

It's gutting, i went to every single home uefa cup game we played this year and couldn't get a ticket...yet there are people out there who have tickets who haven't been to a game in years.

I suppose it's to be expected that folk will jump on the bandwagon as we got closer to the final (I know loads of people who have suddenly became 'Rangers fans' in the last few months).

It's just disappointing that they're getting to the game while a lot of true die hard fans are missing out.

You'll never believe this. My boss at work is going, never been to Ibrox in his puff, 4 tickets he has, and he's a Motherwell fan. Say's he's going down to support the Bears with his family, on this occasion only, as it's for the good of Scottish football!

Can you beleive that?

That's poor, he could watch the game on TV or something. Leave the tickets for people who are actually fans <_<

It's pisser when you've been to every home Euro game plus Barca & Stuttgart away (should have joined the travel club eh ????) , every home league cup and scottish cup tie (plus every away scottish cup tie) plus the two frendlies at the start of the season anf 4 away games - wonder how many who got tickets were amongst the 19000 who bothered to turn up to the Scottish Cup semi against St Johnstone - sorry to genuine bears who have tickets but to see these flucking hingers on getting tickets really gets on my goat - was in tears yesterday at the final whistle when the reality of me not seeing Rangers in a European final (which i thought i'd never live to see happen) hit me , made me feel a little bitter to be honest even my mate got a ticket today (he goes all the time etc.....) but i told him congratulations but it made me even more down feeling.

Absolutely fucking angry and gutted still :angry2:

Having been in the CCS ballot and been unsuccessful this post makes my blood boil even more - spent £580 on a season ticket (which i've just renewed for my 23rd year as a season ticket holder !!!!) this year along with spending £350 on other tickets throughout the season and i can't get my hand on a ticket for love nor money - plus reading this makes me completely disillusioned with the way in which loyality is rewarded at our club , it seems if you know someone at Ibrox you can get a ticket no bother though - thoroughly fucking pissed off and don't even feel like going to Manchester because of it at the moment i just feel so down <cr><cr>

You are the perfect example of someone who should be GIVEN a ticket without paying....fucking disgraceful treatment of a LOYAL supporter!

I went to every home game this season and wasn't balloted because I never ticket a box when I bought my season ticket (td)

Its despiritly sad. Many thousands of genuine fans have waited all their lives for a game like this. Im just one.

I know its not possible that everyone can go, but its disappointing that tickets go to the corporate people, part-time fans and fancy dans :(

coop to be fair i know a guy with a box so technically hes corporate but he goes to every game home away and europe and he hates the fact people dislike him and call him a fat cat etc

just cause hes lucky and can afford it shouldnt make him any less of a bear than me or you

take andy smillie as an example a bear whois done good

Can you beleive that?

4 tickets ? FFS <cr>

Its bad enough when you see all the women, all dressed up going to the league games!

they dont know the first thing about football!!

Its even worse with the Uefa cup final...

Theres that many hangers on its unreal!!

FFS U ....... IM A FEMALE AND IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE GERS SINCE A WEAN, U PROBABLY WERENT BORN, OK I DONT GET ALL DRESSED UP BUT ILL BET I KNOW MORE BOUT THE GAME THAN U COULD EVER LEARN.....P.S. I HAVENT GOT A TICKET EITHER :angry2:

I was born in Glasgow, live in Canada since 1967, every time i get to go home i go to every RANGERS game. Just because i don't have a season ticket doesn't mean i'm not a true bear. PS got two tickets and am taking my cousin. O he doesn't know yet but when i call him from Glasgow airport on Monday pm he will clue in and his wife will be pissed.

I was born in Glasgow, live in Canada since 1967, every time i get to go home i go to every RANGERS game. Just because i don't have a season ticket doesn't mean i'm not a true bear. PS got two tickets and am taking my cousin. O he doesn't know yet but when i call him from Glasgow airport on Monday pm he will clue in and his wife will be pissed.

You are as loyal and as true as any bear about.