Manchester pub opening times?

pcbear

Or more importantly closing times, anyone know, i would'nt think they will be shouting last orders at 11 o clock, feckin hope not anyway.

If the game finishes in normal time those lucky enough to have tickets should be leaving after the cup presentation at 10ish, its got to be 1am or thereabouts.

good question a no a hell of alot of buses that are leavin at 7 in the mornin so will be gettin there about 11 so hopefully the pubs will be open then

Would still be 11pm closing as law for closing time in England, unless they have applied for a late licence to stay open (hping they do)

good question a no a hell of alot of buses that are leavin at 7 in the mornin so will be gettin there about 11 so hopefully the pubs will be open then

Would still be 11pm closing as law for closing time in England, unless they have applied for a late licence to stay open (hping they do)

most will have a late license even if they don't always use it, there'll be plenty of open pubs in manchester I'm sure, they'll all be packed with thirsty bears of course!

On a similar issue, I learned tonight that the police will be pretty lenient with fans who have alcohol on the streets of Manchester. If anyone is walking around with alcohol outside the fanzones then they won't be arrested they'll be re-directed back to a fanzone.

Obviously, should there be any form of trouble then appropriate action will be taken.

I've heard second hand from a girl who lives in Manchester (a couple of the guys from here are staying with her) that the pubs/clubs are opening until 4am, some even 5am. Don't take it as gospel, but the information is reasonably solid (tu)

24 hour drinking?

Which pubs have the license!

I heard that some pubs at the waterfront (or something like that) are open all night but not sure if thats true or not