Good luck lads

bauba30

Well, sitting here at work in the Fed Reserve in Cleveland with my Rangers top on. Been fielding questions all morning about it - which is good as I cannot concentrate at all right now on work

Managed to get off at 2 so I will be able to watch at home - would have liked to come home to join in, but I have just not long returned from my mums funeral and the budget wont stretch to 2 trips home in 4 months

Get kinda emotional at times like this - when the players come out Ill be picturing my mum sitting knitting somewhere up above and keeping half an eye on the game.

Guys - there is a lot of debate on here about what our clubs history is, what is it that truly makes us a great club. Most know my opinion on that - some agree, some don't.

However, I will say this - In My Opinion - it is days like this that make us what we are - it is achievements, it is the sheer numbers descending on manchester even with no chance of procuring a ticket. And it is the boys on the park, who have scraped and clawed their way here, despite being labelled as underdogs every step of the way.

So go on yersel lads, you have the chance tonight to make more history for a club soaked in it already. Win tonight, however we do it, and the lads on the field become immortal as part of our growing history!

Well said bauba. I literally get all choked up just looking at the pictures and videos of our FANTASTIC support there.

What an amazing time to be a True Blue; no matter where we are today, this is an event that none of us will ever forget. :rangers: