***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team like Rangers, playing long ball tactics against the likes of St Mirren? Those players should be fucking ashamed.

If we weren't chasing an improbable 7 goals you wouldn't be ashamed of a 3 - 0 win no matter how it was won.

we need to play like this again against aberdeen pump in quite a few goals 4 i think :D

then if celtic lose..its all game..

even if they don't i reckon it'll be a last day decider.

like that time we beat dumfermiline 6-1..to win the title..

ARTETA haha!

my word we missed some chances tonight, 3-0 but it should have been or 7 or 8. We are not going to beat aberdeen 6 or 7 nil so we just have to hope that dundee utd do us a favour. Not that likely but theres still some hope, if we score first it will filter through to their supporters and they will get nervy and hopefully that will make their team nervy and make mistakes.

A team like Rangers, playing long ball tactics against the likes of St Mirren? Those players should be fucking ashamed.

If we weren't chasing an improbable 7 goals you wouldn't be ashamed of a 3 - 0 win no matter how it was won.

You CANNOT play long ball football against defenders the calibre of St Mirren. All they know how to do is head the ball.

They cannot cope with it on the deck.

DU did pretty good against us last time dare i say it..

PUMP CELTIC..COME ON!

They are one of those annoying teams that like to piss off the old firm..

You pissed us off with your big gob levien, now piss off celtc where it hurts...the goal :D

Not a bad night, but agree with the long ball comment. Ridiculous against St. Mirren.

Next season MUST bring in a striker with consistent quality.

It wouldn't at all surprise me to see Septic score about 20 against DU, but there is still a chance, and there is still hope.

And while there is - DON'T GIVE UP - BELIEVE IN MIRACLES. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

we now need to put 5 past the sheep and thats only if ra shellik win by only 1 goal, league is over, 3 nil was no where near enough tonight, onwards to next season :(

With God, Nothing Is Impossible - Marvin Andrews