The banners on the way down to Manchester

Boab

2 banners I seen to Carlisle: I headed down on the Wednesday morning, about half 9.

'Have a cool time bears'

'The Blue Tsunami - 14.05.08'

And all in-between and after was people waving at us on the bridges with their Gers tops on.

After losing this feeling of 'it should have been of us', I'll look back and remember these special things.

2 banners I seen to Carlisle:

'Have a cool time bears'

'The Blue Tsunami - 14.05.08'

And all in-between and after was people waving at us.

After losing this feeling of 'it should have been of us', I'll look back and remember these special things.

Seen a few banners myself when I was travelling down on the Tuesday many sayings wishing us all the best for the final.

The feeling to see such things going down the motorway is absolutely unbelievable.

Not just that guys but the Cars with the flags hanging out, both saltire and union jacks, were unreal at times. Just about made me feel proud to be british ;)

Not just that guys but the Cars with the flags hanging out, both saltire and union jacks, were unreal at times. Just about made me feel proud to be british ;)

Me too, although the lads flirted with danger leaving me in charge of a union flag! :lol:

Me too, although the lads flirted with danger leaving me in charge of a union flag! :lol:

You might have needed a dump :craphead:

You might have needed a dump :craphead:

in the picadilly fan zone it was used as a sheild so I and a couple of oher guys could piss in some degree of privacy :lol:

"Just about made me feel proud to be British".

Just about ! - you either are or you aren't, make your mind up.

The whole sean all the way down was absolutely amazing, between cars, buses banners hanging off bridges, in all honestly I don't think I could find the exact words to describe the feeling.

As for the banners reported for those on the way home, luckily I never had to witness any of their crap

I see you're rather new here. If you look at my sig bars, you'll see what I mean.

You see, I'm a Nationalist bud and most folk know it here now (tu)

It was a wee joke but pretty sincere tbh.

Guest Andypendek

timothy must have been out the second the final whistle went...tbh when they were in seville i wasn't that bothered. they truly are obsessed with rangers, it's weird. i hate celtic but i would never consider making them anything more than a tiny, Rangers related corner of my life. sad and bad losers, i suppose.

banners on the way down were fantastic

thank you to the people who did them

the cars were fantastic too everwhere you looked it was just rangers

even in bolton where we stayed the english people there were sounding their horns and shouting cmon the rangers

what an invasion

no one will ever experience that again

thank you rangers for getting us there give us the treble lads

:rangers: till i die

Great journey down the Motorway on Tuesday - banners, cars bedecked in blue, all the flags, scarves, people waving - brilliant !

I did have a laugh at the banner on the way home on Thursday, just after Gretna, that said Welcome Home.......... Losers! (You have to laugh)

Great feeling of comradship the whole time travelling, being in Manchester and the return trip!

Guest Andypendek

there was a similar one outside johnstone, as it was spelt correctly i assume it was st mirren supporters who put it up.

Great journey down the Motorway on Tuesday - banners, cars bedecked in blue, all the flags, scarves, people waving - brilliant !

I did have a laugh at the banner on the way home on Thursday, just after Gretna, that said Welcome Home.......... Losers! (You have to laugh)

Great feeling of comradship the whole time travelling, being in Manchester and the return trip!

it waz at Moffat BP, my labourer plays golf with the fella that put that up, didnt see it masel as Moffat 14 miles afta where i stay. did any of u see the banner at Lockerbie on the way down? it was lyk this.

Manchester invasion

W.A.T.P