Summer signings

p4uly83

let's just hope we get the quality we need in the summer, for me we need, a full back, a centreback to parter CC, 2 quality midfielders, and a striker.

What does everyone else think?

And who should we go for?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's just hope we get the quality we need in the summer, for me we need, a full back, a centreback to parter CC, 2 quality midfielders, and a striker.

Agreed - but add a winger too.

left back, right back, new centre back, at least 2 quality creative midfielders and a new striker. Have to be quality signings though we have enough average players at the club.

Yeah I agree needbetter players, I'd like to see Eastwood at Rangers, and would be better than bloody Miller.

Think Eastwood would just be another average joe tbh, I'd love to see Alan Smith here, but defo not if we have to sell cuellar if the rumours are true.

Sack the shrewd signings , we need established quality players and we need at least 4. That is , a right fullback , an attacking midfielder , a left sided midfielder plus a striker. Get the bloody chequebook out Murray and splash - or we are going nowhere further.

Think we need to start buying players 26 and under.

sick of rangers buying 35-36 year old, although i accept that a few of those singnings have been usefull, weir in particular.

need to get scouting NOW! in my opinion.

oh and i think at least 10 million should be spent!

Sack the shrewd signings , we need established quality players and we need at least 4. That is , a right fullback , an attacking midfielder , a left sided midfielder plus a striker. Get the bloody chequebook out Murray and splash - or we are going nowhere further.

Here here, we should have made enough from the UEFA cup run and the Champions League beckons next year, get your money out Murray or gtf, we ned good quality players not cast offs from England or average SPL players, our run to the final shows we can and should be one of the big guns in Europe, for fuck sake Murray spend some money to help us succeed next season and beyond, you have to spend money on decent players to go further in Europe and make money from TV, etc so fucking get it done Murray.

I think WS will gor for RB, LB, and two CM's. One or two midfielders and no striekrs. All this should make a very good team for defending next season.

Maybe we'll try and go the whole season without defeat and still lose the league

I think WS will gor for RB, LB, and two CM's. One or two midfielders and no striekrs. All this should make a very good team for defending next season.

Maybe we'll try and go the whole season without defeat and still lose the league

Even though we are said to be on the verge of signing Kenny Miller who is, albeit a poor one, a striker?

Are you going to do this to every thread?

Are you going to do this to every thread?

Na not every thread mate :craphead:

Graeme Murty

Russell Anderson

Gary Teale

Stephen Pearson

Nigel Quashie

Kenny Miller

Gary O'Connor

(tu)

Graham Alexander (tu)

Sure we could coax Don Hutchison and Duncan Ferguson out of retirememt to go with that lot

big jukebox looked sharp in the legends the other night as well, time for a return to ibrox? :rolleyes:

Most important thing we need is 2 wingers!!! We are far too narrow in the way we have played all season which makes it a whole lot easier for lesser teams to defend against us!!!

I still can't beleive Miller's coming back. If that's the case we might as well get McCoist back on the pitch (hes a legend but hes past it, is my point before I get flamed), put Weir in every match and sell Cuellar. Oh and we'll have Gazza back too, get him tanked up before the game, at least we'll have an interesting game of football!!

Coz it looks like this clubs going to hell in a hand basket.

I still can't beleive Miller's coming back. If that's the case we might as well get McCoist back on the pitch (hes a legend but hes past it, is my point before I get flamed), put Weir in every match and sell Cuellar. Oh and we'll have Gazza back too, get him tanked up before the game, at least we'll have an interesting game of football!!

Don't think you've taken that far enough, I'd rather have Tore Andre Flo, Peter Van Vossen or Claudio Caniggia back than see Kenny Miller back in a Rangers jersey.

Don't think you've taken that far enough, I'd rather have Tore Andre Flo, Peter Van Vossen or Claudio Caniggia back than see Kenny Miller back in a Rangers jersey.

Could also assess Derek Johnstones availability

Dunne at CB and Riise at LB would be a helluva start. Dunne is defo leaving Man City as is Riise at Liverpool. Don't think the fees would be that big but the wages??? Nah forget it :harhar: , we'd need to sell 13 players and sack some catering staff.