We need to win 7 nil

st mirren have only dropped one goal in four games, we will be lucky to score two never mind seven, and there's not a hope that walter will play 4 up front, it will be 4-4-2 at best,

and dont for a second think septic will drop anything at utd, they know all they neeed is to win and they win the league, they wont fuck up as they win when they need to, the league was blown yesterday, all we had to do was take 9 points from the 3 games and the players could'nt do that, so monday night is irrelevant.

:rolleyes:

There is an official match thread guys :unionflag:

Anyway we shuld play 4-4-2 (2-2-2-4) IMO

-Alexander-

-Dailly-Weir-

-Whittaker----------S Smith-

-Ferguson-Davis-

-Novo--------------------Beasley-

-Boyd-Darcheville-

That would be my team :unionflag:

st mirren have only dropped one goal in four games, we will be lucky to score two never mind seven, and there's not a hope that walter will play 4 up front, it will be 4-4-2 at best,

and dont for a second think septic will drop anything at utd, they know all they neeed is to win and they win the league, they wont fuck up as they win when they need to, the league was blown yesterday, all we had to do was take 9 points from the 3 games and the players could'nt do that, so monday night is irrelevant.

couldnt do it in 2005 when they needed to could they? there is still hope but we do need a big win tomorrow night to put a bit of pressure on them. Dundee utd did hold them to a 0-0 draw last time so its not impossible.

I definitely think its possible, but every player will have to show double what they have done all season.

We need to dominate a team, when we've only done so maybe 5 times out of over 60 games....

What everybody seems to forget is....Yes we need to beat St.mirren with 7 goals to go level.

But we also need to beat Celtic Score against Dundee Utd!

With us having to go to Pittodrie against Aberdeen, we might need to beat them 5-0 to clinch the League.

I might be watching another team, but where is these goals going to come from?

What everybody seems to forget is....Yes we need to beat St.mirren with 7 goals to go level.

But we also need to beat Celtic Score against Dundee Utd!

With us having to go to Pittodrie against Aberdeen, we might need to beat them 5-0 to clinch the League.

I might be watching another team, but where is these goals going to come from?

Cuellar , Dailly , Weir , or some other defender , because we do not select forwards who score goals

team selection is shocking IMO

I get the feeling reading the papers that Walter will be content with just a win. In the belief that DU will get something against Sellick. I cant see him going for goals.

My message to him is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Lets hit St Mirren with the BLUE TSUNAMI 19/05/08.

NO SURRENDER

both falkirk and celtic have put 5 past st mirren this season, there is no reason why we cant go and put at 5 or 6 past them, i no we havent been playin attacking football and the tactics have been negative but im sure that walter realises that this game he has to go for it and at least get a few goals back, u never no, get an early goal or 2 and it cud motivate the lads even more and go and trash them by the 6 or 7 we need to get the goal difference back level, as long as he goes with 2 up front and 2 attacking wingers with jst 2 centre midfielders instead of the normal 4 i beleive we can get a few goals

keep beleiving lads, helicopter thursday; the sequel

i just have a tingly feeling when i think about thursday night

i know it looks dull

but my feeling is good, we shall win the leauge

lets hope :D

fuck you celtic were still gona win the league.

isit a bird? isit a plane? no, its the chopper changing AGAIN!!

I get the feeling reading the papers that Walter will be content with just a win. In the belief that DU will get something against Sellick. I cant see him going for goals.

My message to him is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

Lets hit St Mirren with the BLUE TSUNAMI 19/05/08.

NO SURRENDER

We need to get you to do the team talk mate. :unionflag:

The cry was no surrender! :bouncy: :rangers: