By the time we got to Manchester we were a . . .

. . . quarter of a million strong ! No other team in the World could've or would've Followed our team like us! So don't let anybody detract from what was achieved here. Forget the negatives and focus on the positives. This will be legendary in the years to come. The numbers involved will never happen again ! W.A.T.P. No Surrender ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

. . . quarter of a million strong ! No other team in the World could've or would've Followed our team like us! So don't let anybody detract from what was achieved here. Forget the negatives and focus on the positives. This will be legendary in the years to come. The numbers involved will never happen again ! W.A.T.P. No Surrender ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

True - just wish things had ended up a little differently!

everybody keeps focusing on the negative aspect, I agree we need 2 look at the positive! The way I see it u had all the fans at Manchester which was nrly 200,000...the 30,000 at Ibrox...thats not includin the boozers, ppl at home...etc...We Are The People!!!

True - just wish things had ended up a little differently!

But they didn't nvager so focus on the posi's. To many people feelin sorry for themselves. So fix bayonets we've got a Title race and a Cup Final to finish. ;):sherlock:

plus the fans at ibrox and also the fans that were turned away at ibrox, i think we must have one of the biggest supports in the world. :rangers:

just as I was coming out of the subway at Ibrox the police said they'd been turning people away and reckons 60,000 turned up throughout the day.