Walter Smith is to blame!

there is certain fans on here that sound like the sceptic fans who were having a go at strachan a couple of months ago, just cos it's not going our way they jump on the wagon and having a go at walter and co. well you can all go and f**k yourselfs

ive been rangers season ticket holder for 24 years now.So if your trying to say im not rangers till i die then get tae fuk.Im just saying its not the team but the amount of games ye dick

The Amount of games = Long ball tactics

A Rest = Ball Down

Er No .

if we win at the weekend itll shut up the tims coz weve won 2 cups theyve only one 1 last time a went to school 2 is more than 1 :rangers::rangers::rangers:

You have to be on the wind up

Winning the SPL Title is 100 times better than winning both cup competitions

ive been rangers season ticket holder for 24 years now.So if your trying to say im not rangers till i die then get tae fuk.Im just saying its not the team but the amount of games ye dick

The Amount of games = Long ball tactics

A Rest = Ball Down

Er No .

The long ball to darceville for season was soooo fun to watch.

whooo

We blew it Walter has done a decent job he takes the credit when we do well so he must take the blame for this disaster

What disaster? You call getting to 3 Cup Finals, including the UEFA Cup Final, and taking seltic to the last game in the SPL, a disaster? doh

Where have you been since 2006? This has been one of the greatest seasons in our clubs history you glory-hunting idiot!

are you for real?

We blew it Walter has done a decent job he takes the credit when we do well so he must take the blame for this disaster

What disaster? You call getting to 3 Cup Finals, including the UEFA Cup Final, and taking seltic to the last game in the SPL, a disaster? doh

Where have you been since 2006? This has been one of the greatest seasons in our clubs history you glory-hunting idiot!

A capitulation to a poor celtc team is a disaster not to mention our style of play and team selections

Got it all wrong for not the 1st time this season

Boyd or Novo should have been in infront of cousin, Buffel should have featured as he is the only remotely creative player we have, and bringing on Fleck was embarassing

Got it all wrong for not the 1st time this season

Boyd or Novo should have been in infront of cousin, Buffel should have featured as he is the only remotely creative player we have, and bringing on Fleck was embarassing

Why did he bring on fleck. To show him what losing feels like. Lets hope he never feels that feeling again.

Walter is a donut

are you for real?

I'm sick to my stomach of the gross over-reaction by some so-called supporters. Walter Smith has taken us from the depths of the PLG debacle to 3 finals including a European final and has us challenging at the top of the SPL again, and all in not much more than a season. Yet still there are those among us who can't wait to have a pop at him! doh

So, to answer your question Minstral.........I am very much for real! I am also a realist.

A capitulation to a poor celtc team is a disaster not to mention our style of play and team selections

The happenings in Burma and China at the moment are disasters. Today is a disappointing end to a great season.

are you for real?

We were seven points clear with two games in hand - now we have lost the league on goal difference. It might be different if we were chasing and harrying Celtic all season but we weren't. We had it then we blew it. Walter has to take the rap for this; tonight's performance was unacceptable, the last few weeks equally so. Best season ever? Maybe when we deliver a decent set piece!? WHICH WE HAVEN'T DONE ALL SEASON!

Why does Walter suddenly play 4x4x2 this late in the day? G'wan, someone tell me why the last two SPL fixtures suddenly merited a front line when all the others hadn't? And that includes the Celtic games?

And just who is our first choice striker? Do we actually have a decent striking partnership?

Robert Fleck comes on with 13 mins to save our season. That's a joke, right? Why now and not earlier? (or any of the other likely youth players?)

As for those who dismiss the 'wee diddy' cup or who already celebrating a double? Stand by lads, but we might be in for rude shock this weekend. I sincerely hope not, I want to lift the Scottish Cup, I really do :unionflag: , but we're going up a against an outfit with a LOT to play for and a LOT to prove. And I'm wondering already if we're going to play with a 4x5x1 at Hampden.

We've come a long a way, Walter deserves praise, especially for his conduct in the light of this week's sad events, but he's done what's acceptable to ward off the serious pressure on his job. He's entitled to take the credit but he should also take the flak for losing the League in this manner: you think Strachan (let out of jail ONCE AGAIN) would be resting on his laurels on this position? I'm not suggesting Wattie's dismissal but we really have to start taking a good look at ourselves and the way we've lost this League. I can only hope we've learned a few lessons from this.

are you for real?

I'm sick to my stomach of the gross over-reaction by some so-called supporters. Walter Smith has taken us from the depths of the PLG debacle to 3 finals including a European final and has us challenging at the top of the SPL again, and all in not much more than a season. Yet still there are those among us who can't wait to have a pop at him! doh

So, to answer your question Minstral.........I am very much for real! I am also a realist.

the bit i dont get is saying he has us challenging at the top of the spl, we had it won 7 points clear and 2 games in hand, and yet still flung it away.

The happenings in Burma and China at the moment are disasters. Today is a disappointing end to a great season.

That's true.

The league title is the be all and end all of any clubs desire. But as long we only lose to them in the last game its all right then eh. Get fucking real. The record books will show that the scum won the league. it wont have in brackets (but it went to the last game (honest) )!!!!

The league title is the be all and end all of any clubs desire. But as long we only lose to them in the last game its all right then eh. Get fucking real. The record books will show that the scum won the league. it wont have in brackets (but it went to the last game (honest) )!!!!

No-one is saying it's all right. I'm as pissed off as anyone that we didn't win the league when we should have. And if it doesn't say Rangers in the record books then I couldn't give a flying fuck who won it.

Guest Andypendek

if winning every time, in every competition, is all that will satisfy you then this season must go down as a failure. if you are in the real world, you'll know that some you win, some you lose and some you throw away. others still you have taken from you thru circumstance. i'm sure no-one is happy and everyone is disappointed but calls for smith's head are so far out they're coming from another dimension.