Murray Must Go

Yes, he funded us when he first came. But usually when you buy a club you plan on funding them all the way through.

Where is the money now? eh? he says he wants to sell. So sell. None of this inbetween and taking money for players when it comes.

9 million for Hutton , 20 million for europe , 3 million for cousin.

If we don't see 20 million of that then I won't be happy.

Murray must go in my opinion, he is a spectator now. He's doing nothing for the club anymore.

Wtf . you want him to give Rangers money to spend on palyers when the transfer market is closed. why dont you see how much he gives walter to spend when the time comes .

mate, what mroe do you want from him? He funded us very well in the summer, he doesn't have control of how the players play on the field.

oh and 20million profit from Europe is not realistic at all.

At the end of the day Sir Murry could have sold us at anytime he wanted. But No he stood be us and has sorted out our debt and is trying to sort out the club let alone the surrounding area of ibrox. He's a great business man

If that thing about the Ibrox redevelopment is true, then fine. If he gives us that and lets say 15 million for all you cheap skates, then fine, he can stay and I would say he has done enough considering the cash we have brought in this season.

But if not.......... well I'm sorry but that means he's a liar too.

What a fucking joke of a comment. Complaining becuase he hasn't pumped the money from Hutton's sale back into the club? When was he meant to do that? The transfer window closed the week after Hutton left, and doesn't open again till next month (or is it July?). What are you talking about?

If we don't see 20 million of that then I won't be happy.

He will give Walter as much as Walter feels is necessary. Just as he did last summer. Stop talking shit.

Let me see now.......We are allowed to praise him for previous actions, but can't criticise him when things go wrong, and believe me things have gone wrong.

He has said he has had interest, but he will only sell to someone that will take the club forward. I firmly believe he had the clubs interests at heart. We are a hell of a lot healthier now than when he 'resigned' the first time and even if he only did that to make the club a more attractive proposition for suitors, where is the harm in that?

The club overspent for years and almost destroyed itself. The club will only spend what money it has and can afford so if anyone thinks that SDM is going to just sell an orchard or something to back another major spending spree then they are going to be woefully disappointed.

The ball is in Rangers court at the moment and it will be interesting to see how Murray plays it. I suspect he will give Walter the cash he deserves this summer but it will be what we can afford and no more.