new manager WTF

reddrock

we dont want a new manager just a change of tactics, and to watch decent football again.

Yes, I would be happy with a change in philosophy to give us attacking WINNING football, tactics and a style of play which could get us excited at games. It is not enjoyable to see our team defend for 80% of the time in games and have the tactic of hitting the ball long and high in the air as the main attacking option.

Maybe if we try to win games we might actually succeed--- it used to work.

we dont want a new manager just a change of tactics, and to watch decent football again.

Yes, I would be happy with a change in philosophy to give us attacking WINNING football, tactics and a style of play which could get us excited at games. It is not enjoyable to see our team defend for 80% of the time in games and have the tactic of hitting the ball long and high in the air as the main attacking option.

Maybe if we try to win games we might actually succeed--- it used to work.

You need to learn to walk before you can run.

This season was always going to be about consolidation and laying the foundations for the future.

We shall be a more attacking and hopefully entertaining side next season but we need to be realistic as we blew our opportunity to build on major investment in the club and unfortunately I fear we shall never return to the halcyon days when we could attract players of the calibre of Laudrup, Gazza et al.

minstral - the problem is , these are walters tactics , and have always been his tactics , what makes you think he will change neaxt season ?

I want to ask if Ally and Kenny are actually getting a say in how things are going, or are they just there to hand out the bibs and pick up the cones at training?

It all depends on who Walter buys in the summer. Obviously he shouldn't go, but if he doesn't return our league title to us next season questions will need to be asked.

Unfortunately I don't think the tactics will change drastically.

We do not need a new Manager, I feel the partnership of Walter and Mc Coist is working great.

you obviously dont attend the games , results have been good, but watching this team perform on a weekly basis , has been torture

if he stepped down , i would have no problem

seen these tactics during 9IAR , looks as if i will be watching them again next season

minstral - the problem is , these are walters tactics , and have always been his tactics , what makes you think he will change neaxt season ?

i dont mate i can only hope he has learned, but i dont think that he wiil change his ways.

i dont mate i can only hope he has learned, but i dont think that he wiil change his ways.

i hope we are both proved wrong , I cannot continue to watch this style of football

summer signings will give us an insight into his thinking

Walter said when he took the job it would take three years to build a team everyone could be proud of. Well it was never going to be an overnight thing and where we are now compared to before is an improvement. The next stage for Walter will be to add some flair to the obvious defensive qualities we have then sort out the attack. Its not a quick process but one I believe he will achieve.The trouble is its frustrating for the supporters at a club like Rangers where we demand success all the time. We expect them to win every game or at least entertain in defeat. For me thats the next stage and this transfer window will be very interesting.We need quality,of that there is no doubt,and many supporters will demand that there is enough cash in the kitty to achieve this.At the end of the day Mr Murray will have to bankroll Walter if he wants to stop Chesney getting a fourth title in a row. Surely SDM will not want that to happen and has got to show the fans he really does have the interests of the club at heart.