Boyd still scoring

Adam

my mate just sent me this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Boyd

look at the goals for this season, the guy has hardly played, most of them apperances are 10 mins here 10 mins there, but look he's got 1 goal in 2 apperances, and thats what you want for a striker, next season get a partner for him, get the 442 going, he is a goal machine!!

Fire us to the title next season Boyd!!

I heard last night that the reason why he wasn't/hasn't been getting used since the cup final was because he lost it with McCoist in training and said some things he really shouldn't have. Don't know if that is true but thats what I got told.

He frustrates the life out of me at times. You throw the ball to him and his forst touch is like a cross field pass but in the box he has the ability to kill it instantly and find the back of the net, and makes it look so easy. It just doesn't make sense <cr>

my mate just sent me this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Boyd

look at the goals for this season, the guy has hardly played, most of them apperances are 10 mins here 10 mins there, but look he's got 1 goal in 2 apperances, and thats what you want for a striker, next season get a partner for him, get the 442 going, he is a goal machine!!

Fire us to the title next season Boyd!!

If you go by starts, his record is phenomenal,again.

Recently his link up has been better than JCDs!

He has improved his all round game, this time last year he couldnt play a target man, against st mirren he worked his socks off winning flick ons etc, there has been a big improvement always room for more but he is looking good.

I hate it cos hes a talent, obviously the link at the top of the page proves that, stats don't lie!

Which is all the more bewildering when Walter and Ally come out with pish like 'If he plays, he scores...'

Ally was in the same boat as Boydy under Souness, you would think he would have had a word with Walter by now.