*****Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

If we signed Shankland. I think we win the league. Cairds on table.

He scores the crucial chances.

I'll ask you what I've already asked on another post, do you think Hearts would have loaned him out to us.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

If we signed Shankland. I think we win the league. Cairds on table.

He scores the crucial chances.

This we would have won the league with Shankland is another RM myth all because he scored against us.

What games would he have changed?

We scored 3 vs the scum, 2 at County. Dessers scored away to the scum.

Dundee we created fuck all.

The floor is open to all to point out what games he would have made a difference to give us 7 more points..

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

I'll ask you what I've already asked on another post, do you think Hearts would have loaned him out to us.

Why a loan? Did you see how much we paid for Dessers and Danilo? We could've bought Shankland outright.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I can't wait to see the back of Tavernier. He refuses to play his position and King has covered for him all half. Not to mention his passing.

I don't think young Fraser will make it, and Raskin is useless.

Tav is such a liability. Swanning about on the left wing, CM or behind Dessers. Positioning is chronic. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I can't wait to see the back of Tavernier. He refuses to play his position and King has covered for him all half. Not to mention his passing.

I want him gone but he's clearly being instructed to move centrally 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

If we are going to punt Dessers (I hope) this might be the best chance we have considering his goal numbers this season. Get rid 

I’ll drive him to the fuckin airport ! 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

This we would have won the league with Shankland is another RM myth all because he scored against us.

The floor is open to all to point out what games he would have made a difference to give us 7 more points..

I get ya, but goals change courses of games, and I think he'd have made a huge difference. Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You’re dismissing Fraser after 45 mins ffs really 🤢

I’m actually dreading next week. Serious fear. Our midfield is non existent, and they will run all over the top again. Up top we’re either toothless or anonymous. Defensively….

Same shite, no patters, no structure, woeful players, half hearted effort … as bad a Gers team (outside 2012-2018) as I can remember. Utterly hopeless.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mothwerwell, Ross County or Dundee where we were rotten going forward in all them