What a jammy bassa i am eh ?

Got a phone call today from my mums mate , offering me 2 complimentary tickets for the game tomorow , don't know where i am sitting yet , just happy to be going :D

:rangers:

Sure they're just mates, that's a hell of a nice gift. :harhar:

You are one of the luckiest people in the World.

Enjoy Rangers vs Queen Of The South <_<

Someone place a large bucket to catch that dripping sarcasm.

Someone place a large bucket to catch that dripping sarcasm.

LOL :lol:

If someone gave me tickets for the game I'd be pretty delighted, would be a nice way to finish off a strange (thats the most positive word I could think off lol) season. I hope you really enjoy the game Smifrfc :rangers:

wow....sarcasm :rolleyes:

at the end of the day , a free ticket to a rangers game , is a free ticket. Will be a nice way to end a pretty remarkable season for the gers (tu)

wow....sarcasm :rolleyes:

at the end of the day , a free ticket to a rangers game , is a free ticket. Will be a nice way to end a pretty remarkable season for the gers (tu)

We are the queen! The queen of the south! Lol, i'm going to the game too. Queens side, sitting right above the tunnel!!!

If someone gave me tickets for the game I'd be pretty delighted, would be a nice way to finish off a strange (thats the most positive word I could think off lol) season. I hope you really enjoy the game Smifrfc :rangers:

Thanks alot mate (tu) Hopefully we can get another cup to fill the gap that the uefa cup and league faliure left :rangers:

Enjoy lower league opposition gubbing us 2-0..

They will get a goal around the 50th minute..

we will sit back and counter attack till the 85th minute, bring on Boyd, Darcheville and Adam for Cousin, Davis and Papac, Get a corner throw everyone up and queen of the south get another one to sink us in the 90th minute.