JUST QUIT MY JOB CAUSE OF MY BOSS WHOSE A TIM

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

G.I.R.F.U.Y

that my Girl is absolute Class

absolutly brilliant and all the best in your new job. just think whilst your off for four weeks your ex boss will be sweating over the computers to get them files sorted and you'll be enjoying the relaxing time off.

:unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy:

my boss who is a die hard tim an complete bitch has made my life a misery for the past 3 years an today i thought enough is enough its now pay back time :D

i walked in to the office to find a huge banner saying champions 08 and she demanded that it gets kept there,she is the boss after all!!!

but after txting me about 12 times last nite and her constant digs for the last 3 years i just snapped an thought f*ck it i aint taking anymore of your pish ya dirty cow,she is dirty by the way she's been having an affair with another man who works in a different apartment but its still the same company,her husband is the managing director who hasnt a clue whats been going on,we only found out a few weeks ago after they were caught by my friend an colleague!!!

anyway i got on with work and put my plan into action, i "accidently" deleted a few big files from my computer that we had been working on for weeks an will now have her working her ass off fur ages to meet the deadline :P

then i wrote my letter of resignation and calmly walked into the managing directors office and gave it to him with a p.s at the bottom saying your wife has been having an affair with somebody from comms apartment,if you dont believe me ask everyody in the office its been the main talking point for weeks :craphead: and to finish it off i wrote in big letters on a bit paper while collecting my stuff,GET THAT UP!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE and printed off 500 copies :craphead::craphead: :harhar: :harhar: :clap::clap::clap:

sad i know but well worth it,i start a new job in 4 weeks anyway,could have done with the money until then but the smile i had on my face money couldn't buy :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant, this lady is showin us how to do it ! More of this from all of us, fcuk them at every turn especially if they are abusing power like this horrible skank of a cow. Fcuk their bitter jungle lives up Loyal ! :sherlock:

Make an appointment to see the Industrial Relations people. They won,t help you. You have to be a black,catholic,lesbian, single mother before they want to know, but its important for your case to be able to produce evidence that you went to see them for advice. Make sure you sign the visitors book or get the name of the councilor you see and the date and time.

Then you will be able to show that the abuse, racism etc, had been an ongoing thing and you had been so stressed that you had to go and get advice. the date and time of your appointment will be sufficient proof of your concern. and good luck pet, take the bitch all the way and if you decide to go for it, make sure the media know it is a case of racial abuse.