Naisy

Adam

Mate of mine playing champ man and asked how good Naisy was, I showed him this vid, even though its a Kilmarnock vid it shows how much of a quality player he is, I wish he would of got the chance this year, hope he has a speedy recovery, I think he would be the ideal parnter for Boyd!!

and hes a gers man, he'll do for me!!

Mate of mine playing champ man and asked how good Naisy was, I showed him this vid, even though its a Kilmarnock vid it shows how much of a quality player he is, I wish he would of got the chance this year, hope he has a speedy recovery, I think he would be the ideal parnter for Boyd!!

and hes a gers man, he'll do for me!!

If only:

* He was played in his natural position

* Was actually given a chance to play once he comes back from injury

We've clearly not seen the best of the guy...and having seen this compilation I'd like to!

Great clip mate!...very impressive..

...get well soon wee man....

so is his natural position an out and out striker, or right mid?

Goal against hibs, genius, if he comes back from this injury the same man, he'll turn out to be a bit special I think.

:rangers:

so is his natural position an out and out striker, or right mid?

Goal against hibs, genius, if he comes back from this injury the same man, he'll turn out to be a bit special I think.

:rangers:

not sure all I do know is hes not a left winger, even though he played well there. Like to see him upfront with Boyd think they'd be unstoppable Boyd flicking on and Naisy running on to it!!

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

I think the problem with this was he was given the chance to thrive and play his own game which is clearly profitable for any club.

At Rangers, you go on a wee maisy and get the ball taken off you, you get pelters from fans and teammates alike and you dare not do it again.

At Kilmarnock he could be as selfish as he liked, he was the star of the show. Unless they are super confident and more often than not, a young guy from this country, you're unlikey to have the confidence to play like he did at Killie. Which is a shame.

some great clips there, and quite a few cracking goals coming in from the left, so it proves he can have an impact there. the reason we didn't see him at his best this year was because of all the long balls